Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

Tyrod has to make the playoffs and drastically improve his numbers for him to earn an extension. He's gotta know that too.

not to start this argument again, but what if we have another top 10 offense and the defense blows again. Does TT still get the blame?

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good question. Certainly not any of the Bills teams of the drought. The best they did was in 2004 where they could win to make the playoff and they lost to another team's backups!

Let me guess... the Patriots are a real team.

i love that i finally click into this thread and the only thing i see is one classically HORRIBLE post getting quoted with gifs and memes just owning it.....

lol.... that made my day. one whole page quoting just lambasting a downright awful post.

as for maclin.... i think it could only be a good addition and amazing depth for the right price. i doubt he'll be satisfied with that price though, and i'm sure somebody with some available money will give him a bit more than he's worth.

Same with me. I hadn't looked at this for days. Those gifs are great.

I like the possibility too. He's not a number one guy but he is close. Best insurance if Watkins goes down. If they're both playing its a dynamic combo.

Tyson Clabo was one I remember, though that was a good thing.

I love Buffalo and the Bills. But it seems hard to believe it would be a veteran "star" type player's 1st option especially without an elite type qb.

Here's a distinct possibility: Tyrod is held in higher esteem in locker rooms around the NFL than he is by his crusading critics at TBD.

You would think that after 3 months on this board the BBMBers would figure out when to make a new thread and when not to.... :lol::bag:

And then be told "This deserves a thread?" But don't comment on all the other posts talking about QBs in next years draft. :thumbdown:

I was ready to throw this year away--even after the draft. But they didn't stop working on this year's roster. Hodges is a really good signing. Gives the Bills LB Depth and also provides an option to put Alexander with a hand on the ground at DE in the nickel.

Maclin would be a great get. What the Bills had to trot out on the field a couple of games last year for skill positions was pathetic. Six deep with 2 #1's and a great potential player in Jones at receiver would be tremendous.

If Pegulas, Beane and Coach McD can get this done -- the light of hope for this year returns for me joining the hope I have for the future.

Edited by JoeF

I'm so done with this team...

The Pegs are cheap

Why wouldn't he want to be part of a top 5 NFL offense?

They took his life long dream away when KC cut him before he got to catch passes from Mahomes. :rolleyes: