Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

OMG. Who right now is better than Woods.

Sammy = Sammy. So who is better at No2 right now.

If you cant answer then WR< than last year on paper. See how that works

Jones should be better than Woods. You're trying too hard to make Woods look like an all pro.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say Zay is once his knee is ready. This kid was trained to be a pro by our own WR coach. I didn't ever think Woods was anything special, just another player that fans latch onto who didn't help us get to the playoffs and no one really lined up to fight over.

Sammy and Zay are better than woods period. We sign Macklin and we are in business WR wise.

I am little confused about this (its probably just me) but I thought you asked who is better then Robert Woods on this team right now.

Sammy Watkins is better then Robert Woods right now. Or are you asking who is better the Robert Woods as the number 2 WR right now? Because if that is the question I totally see where you are coming from. We need someone to step up and be the number 2.

Opening day last year was:

Watkins

Woods

Salas

Goodwin

This year is looking like:

Watkins
Jones

Holmes

Tate

So yeah, on paper (key term) there's concern. BUT, in reality, last year that starting four was hit with serious injuries, and realistically this year shouldn't be like that. If we get Maclin... on paper we improve, and likely in reality we improve greatly. Just depends on if we get hit with the same WR injury bug or not.

Jones should be better than Woods. You're trying too hard to make Woods look like an all pro.

I want Jones to be better but why is it guaranteed he will be be better. Both 2nd round picks and Woods played against much better competition in college.

If Jones has better qb play than Woods, he will most likely be better. If not, he will be a disappointment.

Not every 29 is the same. Maclin has struggled with injuries a lot of his career.

Still, I'm totally in favor of bringing him in.

Actually, besides missing the whole season with an Acl, he's only missed like 10 games in 6 seasons. Thats not brittle like "Glass Goodwin"...

Opening day last year was:

Watkins

Woods

Salas

Goodwin

This year is looking like:

Watkins

Jones

Holmes

Tate

So yeah, on paper (key term) there's concern. BUT, in reality, last year that starting four was hit with serious injuries, and realistically this year shouldn't be like that. If we get Maclin... on paper we improve, and likely in reality we improve greatly. Just depends on if we get hit with the same WR injury bug or not.

I think Phili Brown is at least good enough to be in the list.....but that is the thing about this year's group.......there is a lot of veteran depth even if there is not a lot of bonafide blue chip talent