Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

How many times, with how many QBs, do the Bills have to do this?

Excuses for Tyrod have run out, in my opinion.

He had his chance. He failed. It's time to move on. The future of the rest of the team is bright. The time to move from TT is now.

Maclin, in my opinion, is too old to bring in right now. Adding him to this roster won't = wins.

He's 29- how is that too old?

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure have a lot of people that think TT is a poor QB. I happen to think he will excel this year and we really don't appreciate what we have. Rex ruined a lot of good things about this team and it is time to get those things back.

well stated and 100% agree. Looking forward to seeing what this team and and this coaching staff can do.

No somethibg will happen and people will make some excuse happens every year at the QB position for the past 17 years

Having journeyman backups (Tate, Powell, etc) and street FA's (Hunter, Harvin, etc) as your #1, #2, #3 & #4 WR's is a pretty good excuse....no???

AND WE WERE STILL TOP TEN SCORING BEFORE HE WAS PULLED FOR NYJ!

Edited by r00tabaga

Having journeyman backups (Tate, Powell, etc) and street FA's (Hunter, Harvin, etc) as your #1, #2, #3 & #4 WR's is a pretty good excuse....no???

Not when the All 22 shows them open and a QB that cant make the throw

Not when the All 22 shows them open and a QB that cant make the throw

I give up. You have some deep rooted hatred towards him that simply can't be rehabbed or fixed. You are obsessed with the negatives and blinded to the positives. He is way better than you give him credit for.

Tyrod has never won less than 7 games and this team is arguably better than last year and you say 4 wins? Wow.

Its gonna be tough for you around here this season. I'm calling it now.

Can't wait to see what your excuse is.

Edited by r00tabaga

Clay wasn't listed because I only listed Receivers, but I see your point there. He is actually our most consistent starting pass catcher with 28 Starts and 28 Games played over the past 2 years. If we want to include him as well then 2016 looks even more ridiculous though. Including TE's we had 10 different starters and only 1 was available for all 16 games (O'Leary).

I also don't see why you're using YAC to justify Chris Hogan, especially when Sammy essentially out-produced his past 2 years in 2015 alone. So on the Pats he caught it 2 yards from scrimmage instead of 30 yards downfield more often, who cares?

In 2015 Hogan started 4 games, played in 16 Games and had 36 Catches for 450 Yards and 2 TDs. He was targeted 59 times in 612 Offensive Snaps.

In 2016 Hogan started 14 Games, played in 15 Games and had 38 Catches for 680 Yards and 4 TDs. He was targeted 58 times in 632 Offensive Snaps.

In 2015 alone Sammy started 13 games and had 60 Catches for 1,047 Yards and 9 TDs. He was targeted 96 times in 714 Offensive Snaps.

I believe YAC can be a very good indication of how accurate a qb is throwing the ball to a receiver in space. Either way, it's embarrassing how low Watkins's YAC is. That was his specialty in college.

I give up. You have some deep rooted hatred towards him that simply can't be rehabbed or fixed. You are obsessed with the negatives and blinded to the positives. He is way better than you give him credit for.

Watch the all 22s. And come back and tell me he throws with anticipation.

And that the WRs were always covered.

I got it he can scramble and buy some time. Awesome. As i have said with him from day one not a long term solution until he can progress from pocket. And to Date has not he is at his ceiling. And just not good enough

So, to be clear, if I tossed out a bet for say a Bills hat or something with the over/under line for 2017 at 4.5 wins you would take the under?

Already spend all the money i am willing to spend on this team. But yes i would take the under if i was willing to spend more money on this team

I believe YAC can be a very good indication of how accurate a qb is throwing the ball to a receiver in space. Either way, it's embarrassing how low Watkins's YAC is. That was his specialty in college.

It is. A QB that is accurate and anticipates are VITAL for YAC in NFL. Not everyone is college open

Watch the all 22s. And come back and tell me he throws with anticipation.

And that the WRs were always covered.

I got it he can scramble and buy some time. Awesome. As i have said with him from day one not a long term solution until he can progress from pocket. And to Date has not he is at his ceiling. And just not good enough

I got an idea watch the all-22 of Brady Rodgers Wilson and Roethlisberger. They miss guys all the time. FACT.

1) I certainly agree that Tom Brady is more accurate than Tyrod Taylor. I don't think anyone's arguing that.

2) Sammy's primary role in Roman's offense was big plays via superb athletic ability and deep ball tracking, which I agree is a misuse and far too limited a role. In college he thrived on screens, slants, and end-arounds. I believe that acquiring Maclin would allow him to serve as the big play receiver and let Sammy's role go back to what he excelled at. JMO.

Tyrod has never won less than 7 games and this team is arguably better than last year and you say 4 wins? Wow.

Its gonna be tough for you around here this season. I'm calling it now.

Can't wait to see what your excuse is.

Its not better than last year. Sorry

D Backs < last year

LB < Last year

RB older

OL = same

QB = same

WR < last year

DL = same

Tell me how they are better again with a much tougher schedule

I got an idea watch the all-22 of Brady Rodgers Wilson and Roethlisberger. They miss guys all the time. FACT.

Got it. Cant formulate an argument to his tape so deflect