Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

So Watkins was in Last years Roster too. So again who is better than Woods right now?

Some small school Rookie?

We had street WRs last year, didn't you notice that in the ALL22?

Still lol'ing on you thinking our LBs were better off last year. Hodges, Reggie, Preston & Lorax say hi.

Edited by r00tabaga

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On paper, I agree with MAJBobby (which feels gross :P)

BUT, we should theoretically have better coaching this year, so hopefully that leads to improvements on defense. If we maintain on offense, and improve on defense, we should fare better, even with a somewhat tougher schedule (on paper).

Thanks. Agree coaching could get another two wins. So upgrade my 4 win prediction to 6 wins right now.

We had street WRs last year, didn't you notice that in the ALL22?

I did. And they were Open. So your point?

Waiting for who is better right now than Robert Woods

Who on this years roster right now is better than Woods?

Bobby....really?....:)

Robert Woods was not a all world receiver or anything....he was a well rounded guy who was a monster blocker but has been hurt the last couple of years.

Talent wise Sammy beats him immediately......Zay Jones comes in and probably gives you at least what Robert did receiving wide the last two years.

The rest of the group as it stands is a bunch of number 3 guys....that isnt that what we had last year? its not like last year's receiving core was any great shakes so why is it so hard to beat last years group?

If they Get Maclin.....they already have someone better then Goodwin was last year.

Bobby....really?.... :)

Robert Woods was not a all world receiver or anything....he was a well rounded guy who was a monster blocker but has been hurt the last couple of years.

Talent wise Sammy beats him immediately......Zay Jones comes in and probably gives you at least what Robert did receiving wide the last two years.

The rest of the group as it stands is a bunch of number 3 guys....that isnt that what we had last year? its not like last year's receiving core was any great shakes so why is it so hard to beat last years group?

If they Get Maclin.....they already have someone better then Goodwin was last year.

Without Watkins last season the Bills had a bottom tier WR group. Maclin is really a must signing.

Maclin, Watkins, Zay & Holmes....or

Woods, Goodwin, Hunter & Powell...hmmm

That was a sad group a lot of the time last season.

Sammy Watkins

Likely another second round pick Zay Jones

Very soon Jeremy Maclin

I would not count Maclin till it actually happens

Given the lack of production in our passing game though i am having a really hard time setting this extremely high bar for this year......guys being healthy should make it immediately better i just dont know how much better.

Here is the thing....i think our 3rd string WR group is better then our core from last year not counting Watkins and Woods......they are veteran NFL guys and guys like Holmes, Phili Brown, Streater, Tate are all veteran guys

Without Watkins last season the Bills had a bottom tier WR group. Maclin is really a must signing.

That was a sad group a lot of the time last season.

How about the Oakland game - Watkins back from injury on limited snaps...

Goodwin, Hunter, lewis, tate. Oh and O'leary and Gerald Christian at TE.

Bobby....really?....:)

Sorry i am not crowning a Rookie over a very good WR in Robert Woods.

So until a know Robert Woods is adequately replaced then the WR Corp is less. Although maybe i will make it a push so WR right now equal to last year.

So Watkins was in Last years Roster too. So again who is better than Woods right now?

Some small school Rookie?

You asked who on this years roster is better then woods

You didn't ask which wr added to the roster this off season is better then woods

I guess you can change the question after you don't like an answer

Edited by mikemac2001

How about the Oakland game - Watkins back from injury on limited snaps...

Goodwin, Hunter, lewis, tate. Oh and O'leary and Gerald Christian at TE.

And yet some refuse to give TT any slack with a lineup like that.

I would not count Maclin till it actually happens

Given the lack of production in our passing game though i am having a really hard time setting this extremely high bar for this year......guys being healthy should make it immediately better i just dont know how much better.

Here is the thing....i think our 3rd string WR group is better then our core from last year not counting Watkins and Woods......they are veteran NFL guys and guys like Holmes, Phili Brown, Streater, Tate are all veteran guys

Agreed on Maclin.

I just think our passing game will be much better this year. Agree on the depth.

Part of my optimisim is of course a healthy Sammy, but this kid Zay Jones is gonna be a threat....he's a player.

Sorry i am not crowning a Rookie over a very good WR in Robert Woods.

So until a know Robert Woods is adequately replaced then the WR Corp is less. Although maybe i will make it a push so WR right now equal to last year.

Then they need Maclin even more.

You asked who on this years roster is better then woods

You didn't ask which wr added to the roster this off season is better then woods

I guess you can change the question after you don't like an answer

OMG. Who right now is better than Woods.

Sammy = Sammy. So who is better at No2 right now.

If you cant answer then WR< than last year on paper. See how that works