Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently Maclin would also rather play with Wentz. What has he done?

The wife made the decision.

Wentz is a young QB with a lot of promise?

The fact that you referenced that article when you thought it supported your argument and then called it "flawed" when you realized your mistake really says everything about your ability to have a rational conversation about the matter.

Never said they were. Deflecting is a pathetic tactic.

Funny. You don't seem to have learned a thing.

Huh? I referenced the assunption of the article, because it did and does support my arguement. I think you've missed the point again...

Im sorry what does this even mean?

Your entitled to your opinion I guess

It means that Maclin chose to play with Flacco instead of TT. I don't know if you heard, but he signed with the Ravens. Edited by jmc12290

Once Brown started the manage expectations job yesterday morning this was inevitable. I think it is a shame. He is a very, very good player.

Maclin's new wife is from the Baltimore area. That probably had more to do with it than anyone thinks. The $$ was probably there from both teams, then it comes down to personal variables.

Maclin's new wife is from the Baltimore area. That probably had more to do with it than anyone thinks. The $$ was probably there from both teams, then it comes down to personal variables.

No criticism of the team for not getting him. The Brown soft soap job yesterday morning was the usual vomit inducer though. I hoped our new PR guy might have put an end to that.

I wonder if the Bills could maybe find a few hot Buffalo chicks, target some guys from other teams and set up a honey trap thing.

First failure of the new regime. Nice start Beane!

I disagree wholeheartedly. We set a price for Maclin and wasn't going to exceed it by much. If we truly wanted him we would've made it happen. One must consider whatever we pay Maclin it's actually double the cost because we can't rollover that money into '18. Maclin has lost a step. Rarely gets separation and every pass has to be perfect. Tyrod doesn't throw many contested passes. His WR has to be wide open. I'm not just saying this because we didn't sign him. I've felt that way throughout the process.

Maclin chose the Ravens because the Wire was based out of Baltimore while the one show based out of Buffalo, Jesse, was terrible. I bet none of you remember that sitcom.

wasn't christina applagate (sp?) in it?

I said the day Maclin was released that there was 0 chance he was coming here. Did people really think that Maclin would voluntarily choose to play with a QB who averages less than 200 yards a game?

who did you say that to?

I said the day Maclin was released that there was 0 chance he was coming here. Did people really think that Maclin would voluntarily choose to play with a QB who averages less than 200 yards a game?

Another one. great. It's like the BBMB never ended. And TT has been the better QB the last two seasons. he chose Baltimore because of the better contract, the stability of the organization and his wife is from Baltimore.

Maclin chose the Ravens because the Wire was based out of Baltimore while the one show based out of Buffalo, Jesse, was terrible. I bet none of you remember that sitcom.

wasn't there a sitcom staring Dabney Coleman based in Buffalo too?

Let's do some basic math.

2015: 3.035 Yards / 14 Games = 216.8

2016: 3,023 Yards / 15 Games = 201.5

Total: 6,058 Yards / 29 Games = 208.9

Let me know when you see a number that's less than 200...

If you decide to factor in rushing yards the number goes up to 248.5, fwiw.

Edited by BuffaloHokie13