Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

think it'll depend on what happens..if they sign him I could see 10 - 15 more pages but if they dont and he signs with Baltimore I could see 40+ more pages all saying he sucks anyways

Well, for sure the 'He sucks, anyway' posts, but I think the thread will top 200. It's not about a WR FA signing anyway. It's a cooking show.

If he signs I imagine this will easily get past 200.

I think so. I plan on laying out personnel groupings vs specific opponents and down/distance scenarios..

think it'll depend on what happens..if they sign him I could see 10 - 15 more pages but if they dont and he signs with Baltimore I could see 40+ more pages all saying he sucks anyways

i am getting my power point ready as to why we don't need him and he's overpaid and injury prone ...

I think so. I plan on laying out personnel groupings vs specific opponents and down/distance scenarios..

Not to mention, if the Bills starting offensive lineup was an 11 course meal, what would it be?

Such as:

Sammy = Braised pigs feet appetizer

Zay Jones = Caprese salad with extra virgin olive oil

Maclin = Ground up turkey from the freezer

Tyrod: Short ribs

Not to mention, if the Bills starting offensive lineup was an 11 course meal, what would it be?

Such as:

Sammy = Braised pigs feet appetizer

Zay Jones = Caprese salad with extra virgin olive oil

Maclin = Ground up turkey from the freezer

Tyrod: Short ribs

Clay = Frogs legs

Mills = Goat soup

Ritchie = Virginia Ham

Shady = Devil's food Bundt cake

They should put two hats in front of him (Bills and Ravens) and he shpuld put on of them on. Or he can follow this:

(ironically one of those guys de-committed almost immediately after)
Tyjon had fallout with Tate Martell ... led to decommitment.

Johnathon Williams tweeted a cryptic "nope" on a Maclin thread...

Jonathan Williams

Replying to @Knickolas_

nope

1 reply0 retweets4 likes

He was responding to a Baltimore Ravens article... I doubt he really knows anything, unless Shady knows and has been telling players?

Whats the over-under on fake accounts being posted by reporters today?

He was responding to a Baltimore Ravens article... I doubt he really knows anything, unless Shady knows and has been telling players?

Shady strikes me as a guy who isn't very good at keeping secrets.

Sal Capaccio Verified account @SalSports 4m4 minutes ago

Hey all. There are some fake Bills reporter accounts today. Please be extra careful when seeing them. Also, please report them for spam. Thx

I'd say its high

Edited by Tsaikotic

Yeah. I actually think he's trolling in a way that could signal him coming to Buffalo

Very interesting that none of the usual "in the know" national guys appear to know where Maclin is headed. He and his agent have been doing a great job keeping the lid sealed on this.