Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Biggest question for me is, why are so few teams interested in him? Just us and Ravens? A lot of teams could use a guy like him, so something doesn't seem right to me.

yes. same thought here. so his value isn't as high. his game must have dropped off quite a lot. I just don't remember any of his plays in recent years and I know I watched chiefs games a few times a year.

Biggest question for me is, why are so few teams interested in him? Just us and Ravens? A lot of teams could use a guy like him, so something doesn't seem right to me.

Is it few teams are interested in him or he's interested in few teams? There's pretty clear connections between the Bills and Ravens and him. Hue Jackson said he'd like the Browns to sign him and they can offer more than anyone, but he doesn't seem interested in that. If you take out teams that don't have the playing time he's looking for, teams that don't have the cap space to meet what he wants and teams who are complete tire fires like the Jets, you remove a large amount of the league rather quickly.

SE is excellent, but allrecipes is a very good resource as well.

I'll typically cross-reference until I find a highly-rated recipe on one site that is backed up by recommendations on the other.

my favorite thing on allrecipes is where you can enter all the ingredients you have on hand or don't want to include and it will provide recipes that match up.

yes. same thought here. so his value isn't as high. his game must have dropped off quite a lot. I just don't remember any of his plays in recent years and I know I watched chiefs games a few times a year.

The best years of his career were 2014 and 2015. Last year was a combination of a variety of factors, a lot of mouths to feed in an offense what wasn't overly explosive and the emergence of Tyreek Hill and some injuries for Maclin. Make no mistake, he's likely played his best football, but he's still likely to be much more productive than anyone past Sammy and maybe Zay Jones on our roster.

Taylor is a better QB at this stage.

Only you believe such nonsense.

And comparing numbers does not mean one guy is better than the other. Alot of factors come into play...including what type of offense they run and what they are asked to do for that offense.

The simple math for the person that is not a competing athlete or bodybiulder is pretty simple

Calories in need to be less then Calories consumed

If your taking in calories at a deficit you WILL lose weight.....but you have to do your comps on how many calories your body actually needs to function.....and do the arithmatic from there

then its all about what your goals are at the particular time.....shedding fat? biulding muscule?

The calories-in-calories-out model is pretty much dead among diet researchers. The best research says all calories are NOT created equal. I'm losing two pounds a week eating as much as I want (no calorie counting) including some delicious high fat, high protein dishes.

The calories-in-calories-out model is pretty much dead among diet researchers. The best research says all calories are NOT created equal. I'm losing two pounds a week eating as much as I want (no calorie counting) including some delicious high fat, high protein dishes.

How?

I operate on literally the exact opposite stance.

I mean, I'm well aware that a calorie is not just a calorie, but to say that the law of energy balance is independent of weight loss is patently incorrect. I promise you that if you're losing weight, you're eating at a calorie deficit.

Are we going for 200 pages?! :o

think it'll depend on what happens..if they sign him I could see 10 - 15 more pages but if they dont and he signs with Baltimore I could see 40+ more pages all saying he sucks anyways

Edited by Tsaikotic