Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

I get where you are going -- but until we see the current team perform in meaningful regular season games and post-season games its tough to judge...Thurman for example was just amazing through key regular season games, the AFC division round and championship games..So was Reed.. Overall

Shady is likely Thurman's equal...different styles but HOF level talents

Watkins, Maclin, Jones vs. Reed, Lofton, Beebe vs. Moulds and his cast over time -- this group has more potential but again would have to deliver

TE-Clay is likely the Bills most althletic tight end - but Metz, Friggin Lonnie, etc. were good quality system players

QB-Kelly >>> Flutie > Tyrod in my book but its close with Flutie and Tyrod and we will see development this year...

yeah that's what I mean. This group has potential to be very good together. Best Offensive Weapons in 2 decades!

Edited by CanadianFan

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#BillsFanatics Retweeted Chris Brown

Looks like Maclin arrived to Buffalo a tad late. #WaitOnIt

They seem very confident in what they were claiming last night on their IG post. I will say they're pretty accurate with most of their information. Can't really recall when they were wrong.

They seem very confident in what they were claiming last night on their IG post. I will say they're pretty accurate with most of their information. Can't really recall when they were wrong.

I remember they were right about the Reggie Bush signing last year. Hopefully they do have some inside info and are correct about Maclin.

I remember they were right about the Reggie Bush signing last year. Hopefully they do have some inside info and are correct about Maclin.

I hope they are right about Maclin but if they had to be wrong about something, the Reggie Bush thing would have been ok.

If this move is serious, I guess we are getting close to max on our cap space too. So whatever happened to managing cap? LOL

You manage your Cap well to get deals like this done. If the team is, as reported, sitting on 12.9 in space and this is a sub $6million deal, than I see no issue.