How well do you think the Bills

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the NFC North Bills played the AFC East Bills 16 times, I predict the AFC East Bills would go 0-1-15 and the NFC North Bills to go 1-0-15.

The NFC North Bills would beat the AFC East Bills in week 17 because the AFC East Bills signed EJ Manuel to play in a meaningless end of season game.

But in 2018 the AFC East Bills would draft Sam Darnold and the NFC North Bills would sign TT to another extension so......yeah...

Also.....

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Edited by dubs

The Bills would do much better in ANY division other than the AFC East...but so would every other team. It's not as if the Jets and Dolphins have been fairing much better! Until Brady retires there's very little that will change.

I've said it many times. Sports historians are going to look back and marvel at just how dominant the Patriots have been during the Brady era. Truly unprecedented in an age of parity obsessed sports.

The Bills would do much better in ANY division other than the AFC East...but so would every other team. It's not as if the Jets and Dolphins have been fairing much better! Until Brady retires there's very little that will change.

I've said it many times. Sports historians are going to look back and marvel at just how dominant the Patriots have been during the Brady era. Truly unprecedented in an age of parity obsessed sports.

You don't need the benefit of hindsight to see that they have been one of, if not the most, dominant teams in sports history. They're a perrenial double digit win team, winning the division is practically a given, the only real question is are they the number 1 or number 2 seed every year. The only thing left for historians to figure out will be how much of that success was due to cheating? And how much was do to their ability?

The Bills, in any other division, unfortunately are still just the Bills. They've been horribly inconsistent for nearly 20 years. We can't even beat the Jets and Fins with regularity. Yeah, we have 2 automatic losses on our schedule due to the cheating team, but that doesn't explain why we can't field a consistent team that plays well against everyone else.

So, if the Bill played in the NFC North, I'd predict a few other teams.. Vikings and Lions perhaps, would have a better record and make the playoffs more frequently. Until this franchise figures out how to field a professional football team.. .we're stuck in mediocrity regardless of the opponent.

Well, if the Bills switched places with GB (meaning they would only have to play DET, MN, and CHI within the division) they would be contenders every year.

Like the Bills in the AFC East in the late 1980s and early 1990s or the Patriots* over the past decade plus.

....aren't we supposed to sweep the Jets and Fins EVERY year which has worked out how?............

His point was under the assumption that someone posting this question on a Bills board, would be a Bills fan.

I also misunderstood the question until I realized the poster was a Packers fan.

Would do if you played in the NFC North? If you had to play us, Chicago, Minnesota and Detroit? You think you would sweep us?

If you didn't know the OP was a Packers fan the question looks like he's asking if we'd sweep ourselves.

Edited by likei've

His point was under the assumption that someone posting this question on a Bills board, would be a Bills fan.

I also misunderstood the question until I realized the poster was a Packers fan.

If you didn't know the OP was a Packers fan the question looks like he's asking if we'd sweep ourselves.

......certainly do...he was GB2010 at BBMB and one of the most pro-Bills supporters from Packerland, a TRUE gentleman.....

You don't need the benefit of hindsight to see that they have been one of, if not the most, dominant teams in sports history. They're a perrenial double digit win team, winning the division is practically a given, the only real question is are they the number 1 or number 2 seed every year. The only thing left for historians to figure out will be how much of that success was due to cheating? And how much was do to their ability?

The Bills, in any other division, unfortunately are still just the Bills. They've been horribly inconsistent for nearly 20 years. We can't even beat the Jets and Fins with regularity. Yeah, we have 2 automatic losses on our schedule due to the cheating team, but that doesn't explain why we can't field a consistent team that plays well against everyone else.

So, if the Bill played in the NFC North, I'd predict a few other teams.. Vikings and Lions perhaps, would have a better record and make the playoffs more frequently. Until this franchise figures out how to field a professional football team.. .we're stuck in mediocrity regardless of the opponent.

Nice post

......certainly do...he was GB2010 at BBMB and one of the most pro-Bills supporters from Packerland, a TRUE gentleman.....

Yes he is,

icebowl has also been here on TBD for years,

I'll ask you the same thing icebowl,

How well would you/Packers do in the AFC East?

Dan, I'm going to disagree that the Bills have been inconsistent. It's actually amazing that they've never really bottomed out over this long drought (maybe the year we got Dareus), but considering the many coaches and quarterback changes it's been pretty much 7-9 every year for the past decade and a half.

Yes he is,

icebowl has also been here on TBD for years,

I'll ask you the same thing icebowl,

How well would you/Packers do in the AFC East?

...helluva question 'Fig.....Pack vs Pats twice would be epic games IMO.......

...helluva question 'Fig.....Pack vs Pats twice would be epic games IMO.......

I agree,

We may win many of our matchups with the Pats, but playing the best team in the league twice a season appeals to me.

Tom Brady is history in the makings ...

Would do if you played in the NFC North? If you had to play us, Chicago, Minnesota and Detroit? You think you would sweep us?

Probably better than someone who types an incomplete sentence for a post to get clicks?!?!

Hey guys, what if...

Edited by Dopey

Guys, maybe you are poking fun, but honestly it isn't that hard:

Packers fan:

How well do you think the Bills would do if you played in the NFC North? If you had to play us, Chicago, Minnesota and Detroit? You think you would sweep us?

On topic, I'm with the rest that answered, I think we would split with 1-2 teams and sweep the other 2. So between 4-6 wins out of 8 games. On the other side, the Packers would probably make out better in the AFC East despite the Patriots. Bills have been mediocre, and the Jets/Dolphins are trash.

Edited by What a Tuel