Did you keep your seasons?

Hey there. Wondering if most people kept their seasons. I was looking at Ticketmaster and sales for a lot of games look pretty weak this year vs the last couple years.

I benefited a little - was able to upgrade my seasons from row 3 in 310 to row 24 in 110 so I'm pretty stoked about that. Only drawback is I had to grab 3 as they wouldn't sell just two and it might be hard to find a 3rd sometimes as we travel in from a couple hours out. That said - I should be able to get some of my $ back through ticket exchange or whatever. I'll just look at the losses on the third as a seat license fee!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I renewed for my 11th season even though I now live way too far away to attend more than 1 game per year. My friends are going to about half the games but nobody is interested to go for the preseason games and the December games. The market is currently dead. I was amazed to see all the good seats available a few weeks ago during the relocation process. Much more than in the past couple of years. I will lose money as always but it’s not a significant amount. If the Bills have another disastrous season (Which I expect) I will most likely down my number of seats from 4 to 2 in 2018. I want to support the team but I am tired of losing money and get no results. Lots of promises but it goes flat pretty fast. When the Pegulas bought the team almost 3 years ago there was a buzz. Not a lot is left sadly and if I look at what they did with the Sabres (With more time) I am not optimistic about the future.

Hey there. Wondering if most people kept their seasons. I was looking at Ticketmaster and sales for a lot of games look pretty weak this year vs the last couple years.

I benefited a little - was able to upgrade my seasons from row 3 in 310 to row 24 in 110 so I'm pretty stoked about that. Only drawback is I had to grab 3 as they wouldn't sell just two and it might be hard to find a 3rd sometimes as we travel in from a couple hours out. That said - I should be able to get some of my $ back through ticket exchange or whatever. I'll just look at the losses on the third as a seat license fee!

Been a STHer since 2003. I live 500 miles from New Era field and only get to 3 games a year. That said, I've never took a loss, even with this playoff drought.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I did in fact renew for a 9th season. I'm a glutton for punishment.

My crew has thinned considerably. I'm not sure how much longer I can keep going. It doesn't really even have to do with the product anymore, just getting harder to go through the motions.

3rd year. If everyone ahead of me can keep bailing out, I'd love to get higher on the seniority list for when the new stadium comes

Edited by JM57

I live 980 miles away(KC suburbs) and have had tickets since 2005. I go back a couple of times a year. Now I take my son back. Wouldn't change it.

I did in fact renew for a 9th season. I'm a glutton for punishment.

My crew has thinned considerably. I'm not sure how much longer I can keep going. It doesn't really even have to do with the product anymore, just getting harder to go through the motions.

Same boat, friend. Exact same.

When my crew started we were all in our mid-twenties. Now we are all 40. Mortgages, wives, children(not me though, dogs only!), day jobs. Blech. We couldn't get out of that stadium fast enough most games last season.

3rd year. If everyone ahead of me can keep bailing out, I'd love to get higher on the seniority list for when the new stadium comes

Most of my group is out once we get a new building. All yours, fella.

Did it for one year and I am just too far away... my kids were young, etc. Now we go BIG for one game a year from Utica.

If I lived closer and/or found a few others to share seasons with, I might do it again.

...as an aside, Shaw66 lives in Connecticut and goes to every home game with his seasons....dedicated warrior IMO..........

I live in Richmond Va and promised my chucklehead son we would go to every game this year depending on his final grades this spring , and his grades/ work completion next fall.

30 years and counting... I'm not losing this seniority for anything.

No kidding...I believe this is now our 40th year (1977).