Russ Brandon played a role in the GM search

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A role??? no, please, anything but a ROLE.

you know what is amazing though...the amount of people here who know all about Russ Brandon. Did all of you guys meet him at a party or something?

How about a fendi on a bun?

I don't know, or even care, if he was in the room. But I do believe he may have had some helpful insight in the process.

If I was in a conversation about wanting to make money and lose football games, I would want Brandon in the room.

You're all a bunch of ungrateful bastards.

If it wasn't for Russ, there's no way the Bills would have been able to get Psy to perform Gangnam Style in Toronto at halftime in that game against Seattle.

:) :) :)

Nobody is a funny as a Bills Fan. Excellent!!!!!

THE NERVE!

Not to mention that the guy does have 20 of years experience in the NFL (for better or worse), but in an industry that small he's bound to have some contacts that could provide at least some insight on potential GM candidates...

Yeah, he might've uncovered someone as talented as Doug Whaley.

"Kim, myself, Russ was involved, and others"

Who were these others?

Pegula said McDermott submitted a list too but that was the extent of his part.

From OP:

"When we started this process, we -- Kim, myself, Russ was involved, and others -- we put together four or five lists of potential candidates, cross-referenced them, and, you know, Sean was one of the individuals [involved in our search]," Pegula said. "Brandon's name showed up on most of the lists, if not all of them. So from that, and from discussions with people outside the organization, we picked the candidates we wanted to interview. But Sean's involvement was no more than writing a name on a piece of paper, which he wrote seven or eight names."

Edited by What a Tuel