RIP Powers Boothe

Hi All,

Haven't seen it on here yet but Powers Boothe passed away a couple days ago. Seems to have had a pretty solid career despite not every being a major star.

If you are unaware of who he was check out his IMDB page. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000959/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t5

I loved him as Curly Bill in Tombstone. I would quote one of his best lines from that movie but it probably isn't appropriate given the situation.

R.I.P.

Jesus. Remember him as Jim Jones? Super creepy performance. Nail that.

Absolutely. I believe he won an emmy for that role. I always liked him in the original version of Red Dawn, too. When you take a look at his body of work, he was more prolific than you realize. 68 is too young to go in your sleep of natural causes, and I will miss him. RIP

Powers and Paxton gone in the same year-way too young

And they both had fairly big villain roles in Agents of Shield recently. Kind of an odd coincidence there.

And they both had fairly big villain roles in Agents of Shield recently. Kind of an odd coincidence there.

Yes, quite the coincidence.

They also were in the History channel mini-series "Hatfields & McCoys".

RIP

Came here for this, was not disappointed.

I use that line all the time. RIP though, he played some interesting characters. Wanna say he was on Agents of Shield briefly?

He was in the background in Avengers and it carried over to shield