Two of our new guys at the senior bowl video

Jones looks good, could be the steal of the draft if we actually throw him the ball. Davis is next level but Jones will be a very good pro and maybe the 2nd best wr in the draft when we look back in a few years

Peterman = steady and reliable. A sure thing, which will make him a good backup right away. Cardale is too erratic and a wild card. High risk high reward. Not what you want in a backup. You need someone you can count on

Peterman = steady and reliable. A sure thing, which will make him a good backup right away. Cardale is too erratic and a wild card. High risk high reward. Not what you want in a backup. You need someone you can count on

it depends on situation. If you are out of range of winning game due to turnovers / injuries sometimes a wild card would help you catch up. if you need someone to come in as replacement for QB out current week a very teachable and reliable QB is good choice.

Wish we had a slash type QB.

Peterman didn't impress me all that much with his throws, but he was steady and looked really poised in the pocket (he was under a lot of pressure).

But Zay was outstanding. My favorite plays weren't even the TDs (or TD callback, though that was outstanding awareness and athleticism), it was the two, maybe 10-15-yard outs at around 1:28 and 6:39. He just plucks the ball out of the air on both of them. His hand-eye coordination and his stickum hands are impressive. And then on the sidebar of YouTube there was a Tyrod Taylor highlights video, so I watched that too. And I saw Sammy doing the same thing, snatching that ball out of the air with quick hands. It looked the same with Zay. If these two guys stay healthy it could be a pretty sweet tandem.

Looks like the Bills heavily scouted the Senior Bowl again...

If our HC was really our GM it would make sense that the senior bowl and combine would weigh extra heavy since it was among the only times he'd see players in person

If our HC was really our GM it would make sense that the senior bowl and combine would weigh extra heavy since it was among the only times he'd see players in person

he didn't go to the senior bowl game or practices

Stayed back to work on building up coaching staff