DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

tell me oh great and wonderful, if his guilt is so resolved, why isn't he sentenced and the case over and done with?

hint: because it isn't resolved...

...this should be good bro......probably exceeds his 343 page brief to adjudicate a client's parking ticket.......

• Like (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i'd quit while i was behind if i was you until you actually did some discovery with regard here.

He can't. 

He's too dishonest for that. And far too intellectually challenged. He can't argue his way out of a wet paper bag, as he's proven over and over here. So he's either not really an attorney, or an incompetent one. 

Either way, he's lost. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He can't. 

He's too dishonest for that. And far too intellectually challenged. He can't argue his way out of a wet paper bag, as he's proven over and over here. So he's either not really an attorney, or an incompetent one. 

Either way, he's lost. 

...isn't Avenatti a purported "lawyer"?....just askin'......

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He can't. 

Either way, he's lost. 

If he really is an attorney .... I'm hoping it is a real estate or patent attorney (my cousin is a patent attorney, dry, dry, dry).  Please, please, please not a criminal attorney.  ?

• Haha (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

... Still no education on Brady from the Foxxy expert.  I'm waiting. 

you're lucky i'm such a nice guy.

start here and read forward. if you really want to discover what is going on, you'll do the rest yourself. if you come back with some lame excuse that you seem to be so good at, i'll know your not serious about being educated and are nothing more than a troll.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

If he really is an attorney .... I'm hoping it is a real estate or patent attorney (my cousin is a patent attorney, dry, dry, dry).  Please, please, please not a criminal attorney.  ?

....no but I'd bet he stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night...SMH...........

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

If he really is an attorney .... I'm hoping it is a real estate or patent attorney (my cousin is a patent attorney, dry, dry, dry).

Commercial real estate and intellectual property law, great areas of practice.  Potentially big money and mostly clean work and decent clients. 

• Like (+1) 4

22 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Simple question.  Did he plead guilty?  If the answer is yes, then the question of his guilt is resolved.  The open question is whether he is allowed to vacate the plea.  It's a different legal question.  Which I'm sure you know given your expertise in this area. 

Another post, another misused legal term.  Nice work. 

I think the Flynn case is anything but simple, especially when someone with your legal background struggles to explain his perspective to a humble man of God like me. 

If the plea is vacated, and the case dropped, in your world, is he still guilty? If the plea is vacated, and General Flynn set free, and the DOJ continues to espouse his innocence, was he still convicted (maybe) as you have halfheartedly argued? 

Or....is your suggestion that because he initially plead guilty (as he surely did), and may subsequently be vindicated, plea withdrawn and charges dropped, that he was guilty from ××/xx/17 to ××/xx/20?   

It just seems that so many things are unresolved. 

Warmly. 

LS

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Hedge said:

DAMN HER! SHE WAS PREPARED! 

tenor.gif

It's not fair that she comes prepared when the vast majority of the so called journalists are handicapped with their heads up their asses. Hell, they can't even sit down.

Edited by 3rdnlng
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

And, as a general matter, it's perfectly proper for law enforcement to capitalize on a defendant's reluctance to have a family member involved in a pending investigation.  

So in essence this is a crime in a name of the son?

I'm guessing if the setting was Ireland in the '70s Belfast, you and your fellow travelers would be lining up to applaud the Oscar worthy tale of the father taking the plea for the son.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I am actually trying to get clarification- is there an actual transcript they can reference? I was under the impression the 302 was just the notes of the agent.

The original 302 is “missing.”  <_<

A 302 report is written from agent notes. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2