DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

9 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

1) Exculpatory information was withheld from the Flynn team
which didn't matter all that much when Covington was representing him because...
2) Covington was working on behalf of the FBI, not Flynn
3) Once Flynn changed representation, material was withheld from Powell (Flynn's new attorney)

So what’s the status of the Brady motion?  And if Brady is an issue, did Flynn try to withdraw the plea on Brady grounds?  I didn’t read the entire memo, but based on the point headings it looked like “bait and switch” and IAC were at the core of the motion.  

Also, as much as you seem not to want to accept it, Flynn is guilty.  He may be allowed to withdraw his plea. Or he may not (I’ll bet on the latter, but the former is a reasonable possibility.)  But as of this moment in time there can be no dispute that Michael Flynn is guilty. 

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Gee you know how far off Trump has gone with Obama and Biden if his lap dog won’t back him.

I’s a fake conspiracy theory.  Par for the course from this fake news president. 

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Mostly it involves me mixing it up with stubborn conspiracy theorists and people who get way too angry on the Internet when somebody tells the truth about Donald Trump.  (No wall!  No repeal and replace!  Ballooning deficits!  Exploding unemployment!  Pandemic!  No exoneration!).  

And that is why we are seeing a manic ramp up of conspiracies because Trumps golden ticket to a second term is in doubt:

Trumps COVIID denials leading to:

-90,000 dead Americans
-Millions of jobs lost

-36+ millions now on unemployment

Coupled with Trump in court fighting the release of the Mueller Report, his taxes and DNA for a rape case.

1 hour ago, billsfan1959 said:

I like what Barr said and I agree completely. The use of the criminal justice system for political ends is abhorrent and shouldn't happen. If any charges come out of the Durham investigation, they need to be legitimate, meaning just what Barr said, that each element of any offense needs to be provable beyond a reasonable doubt. 

For me, it really isn't about charging and prosecuting anyone. It is about determining the truth about what transpired, showing that truth to the American people, and taking steps to ensure it doesn't happen again. If it is legitimately determined that criminal offenses were committed, then charges should be brought against those that committed them. 

This is reasonable.  And it’s probably similar to the logic underlying the appointment of the friend in the Flynn case.  The court wants to make sure that the highly unusual change in position is motivated by the facts and the law — not by politics.   

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And that is why we are seeing a manic ramp up of conspiracies because Trumps golden ticket to a second term is in doubt:

Trumps COVIID denials leading to:

-90,000 dead Americans
-Millions of jobs lost

-36+ millions now on unemployment

Coupled with Trump in court fighting the release of the Mueller Report, his taxes and DNA for a rape case.

I have to hand it to Trump.  Most mere mortals would have folded under the pressure of competing public health and economic crises and personal turmoil.  But nothing bothers this guy and he keeps right on trucking into a fake conspiracy.  It’s . . . Unique. 

18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

“Fake conspiracy theory” — from a guy still pushing Trump/Russia, and from the same guy who admits he hasn’t read the relevant information. 

Asshats gonna asshat. It’s all they know. But it makes it easy to identify them. 

Hoax.  I read the Mueller report.  It seems like you, as the obstruction denier, have not.

Edited by SectionC3

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

“Fake conspiracy theory” — from a guy still pushing Trump/Russia, and from the same guy who admits he hasn’t read the relevant information. 

Asshats gonna asshat. It’s all they know. But it makes it easy to identify them. 

They are idiots.............as are their 'leaders'

• Haha (+1) 5

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

So what’s the status of the Brady motion?  And if Brady is an issue, did Flynn try to withdraw the plea on Brady grounds?  I didn’t read the entire memo, but based on the point headings it looked like “bait and switch” and IAC were at the core of the motion.  

Also, as much as you seem not to want to accept it, Flynn is guilty.  He may be allowed to withdraw his plea. Or he may not (I’ll bet on the latter, but the former is a reasonable possibility.)  But as of this moment in time there can be no dispute that Michael Flynn is guilty. 

I’s a fake conspiracy theory.  Par for the course from this fake news president. 

Sweetie, Flynn will NEVER be guilty. Flynn was set-up, his former representation are looking at a massive malpractice suit IF Sullivan signs on the dotted line (or an appeals court smacks Sullivan around for not signing on the dotted line), and he's gonna walk away a free man after 3+ years of torture from corrupt FBI and DOJ peeps. Now, you may be fine and dandy with setting someone up, corrupting evidence, withholding evidence, and generally railroading a defendant, but most people find that to be no bueno.

• Like (+1) 3

39 minutes ago, Cinga said:

For me, and dare I say millions of other Americans, it is indeed about charging and prosecuting those responsible. Without that, truth itself is merely a mirage to be whatever we want it to be. Without prosecutions you would have people justifying what was done by saying no one was prosecuted, and NOTHING to stop someone from doing the same damn thing all over again.

No.... There HAS to be prosecutions or we can kiss our Republic goodbye.

For me, the goal of an investigation is to determine the truth about what happened. Holding people accountable for wrongdoing is a consideration based on facts and evidence - but never a goal. 

People will interpret reality according to their own psychology. For some, it is so distorted that their "truth" will always be whatever they need it to be, regardless of prosecutions and convictions. For most of us, the truth is what the facts say it is.

I believe we are in agreement for the most part, my friend: If crimes were committed and the elements of those offenses are met, then the individuals who committed those crimes should be prosecuted.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

I almost feel sorry (not really) for Muller after that display before Congress last year. In my mind, he walked into work every other Friday and said, "What's up" while that piece of ***** ***** Andrew Weissmann ran the show.

My only real shock has always been that they did not manufacturer anything against Trump. Part 2 was to smear him with feelz, but that was about it.

• Like (+1) 4

10 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Sweetie, Flynn will NEVER be guilty. Flynn was set-up, his former representation are looking at a massive malpractice suit IF Sullivan signs on the dotted line (or an appeals court smacks Sullivan around for not signing on the dotted line), and he's gonna walk away a free man after 3+ years of torture from corrupt FBI and DOJ peeps. Now, you may be fine and dandy with setting someone up, corrupting evidence, withholding evidence, and generally railroading a defendant, but most people find that to be no bueno.

Ohh, but honey, Flynn IS guilty.  That’s what happens when somebody pleads guilty.  Rule of law!

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I almost feel sorry (not really) for Muller after that display before Congress last year. In my mind, he walked into work every other Friday and said, "What's up" while that piece of ***** ***** Andrew Weissmann ran the show.

My only real shock has always been that they did not manufacturer anything against Trump. Part 2 was to smear him with feelz, but that was about it.

If you feel that these prosecutors acted unethically and you can prove it, then you should refer them to a grievance committee somewhere.  

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Ohh, but honey, Flynn IS guilty.  That’s what happens when somebody pleads guilty.  Rule of law!

If you feel that these prosecutors acted unethically and you can prove it, then you should refer them to a grievance committee somewhere.  

It has been proven. Hence the DOJ motion to dismiss. This is why you're an asshat. You haven't read the material you need to read to make a conclusion, yet you've drawn one based SOLELY on what the media has told you. 

Why? Because you're deeply stupid.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

That is a perversion of justice. A set-up, withholding evidence, and coercion are not exactly what the Constitution purports. But ok, you do you. The rest of us would like a DOJ and FBI that does not set people up. There is no glory in a corrupt FBI and DOJ. No glory at all.

Again, Flynn will NEVER be guilty.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 3

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

It has been proven. Hence the DOJ motion to dismiss. This is why you're an asshat. You haven't read the material you need to read to make a conclusion, yet you've drawn one based SOLELY on what the media has told you. 

Hoax.  I’m not deeply stupid.  

Also, if the lawyers acted unethically, then they should be reviewed to a governing body for sanction.  You and Buffalo Gal feel pretty strongly about that point, so perhaps you should make the referral.  

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

That is a perversion of justice. A set-up, withholding evidence, and coercion are not exactly what the Constitution purports. But ok, you do you. The rest of us would like a DOJ and FBI that do not set people. There is no glory in a corrupt FBI and DOJ. No glory at all.

Again, Flynn will NEVER be guilty.

Hoax.  Flynn is guilty right now.  Rule of law!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I think he's trolling at this point. No one can be that willfully dumb. A set-up is not justice. No matter what some keyboard asshat wants to claim.

• Like (+1) 5

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I’m not deeply stupid.  

Also, if the lawyers acted unethically, then they should be reviewed to a governing body for sanction.  You and Buffalo Gal feel pretty strongly about that point, so perhaps you should make the referral.  

Is the DOJ not a governing body for the Justice Department

See? You ARE deeply, truly stupid. Your second sentence completely proves this point. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

I think he's trolling at this point. No one can be that willfully dumb. A set-up is not justice. No matter what some keyboard asshat wants to claim.

Fake news.  Flynn pleaded guilty.  The guilty plea has not been withdrawn or vacated.  Consequently, Flynn is guilty.  Rule of law!

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Is the DOJ not a governing body for the Justice Department

See? You ARE deeply, truly stupid. Your second sentence completely proves this point. 

Nope.  The licensing bodies, bro.  Like an attorney grievance committee.  But I’m sure you knew that given your deep expertise in this and other areas.