DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

5 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

And the reason many of them do walk out of prison is because they were not actually guilty of the crime they pled guilty to or were convicted of.

See how easy that was?

And they walked out after the finding of guilt was vacated.  We may sometimes imprison the innocent in this country, but we do not imprison the “not guilty.”  

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You still think Flynn is going to jail or will be convicted? How about a bet? If he's convicted and sent to jail, I'll never post here again. If the charges are dismissed and his case dropped, you won't ever post here again? 

Got a deal? 

The first sentence is disjunctive.  I’ll take the bet.  He has been convicted.  So I win.  Section C3, 1.  Deranged Psycho Rhino, 0. 

Just now, SectionC3 said:

And they walked out after the finding of guilt was vacated.  We may sometimes imprison the innocent in this country, but we do not imprison the “not guilty.”  

I truly hope you are not an actual attorney. Because, if you are, it takes your stance on this issue to a rarely achieved height of stupidity.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You still think Flynn is going to jail or will be convicted? How about a bet? If he's convicted and sent to jail, I'll never post here again. If the charges are dismissed and his case dropped, you won't ever post here again? 

Got a deal? 

I have no idea if Flynn (who pled guilty not once; but twice) will ever see jail. I anticipate Trump will pardon him. That’s what all this BS is about - softening the blow when Trump pardoms Flynn. 

And laughable - why would I make a deal with someone who has admitted to having more than one login?

2 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

I truly hope you are not an actual attorney. Because, if you are, it takes your stance on this issue to a rarely achieved height of stupidity.

Sorry, but that’s the way it goes.  Guilt is a legal determination. Like it or not.  And in the eyes of the law, your boy Flynn is guilty. 

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Incorrect. Proving what a ***** attorney you actually are. 

Educate me, Rhino man. 

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I have no idea if Flynn (who pled guilty not once; but twice) will ever see jail. I anticipate Trump will pardon him. That’s what all this BS is about - softening the blow when Trump pardoms Flynn. 

And laughable - why would I make a deal with someone who has admitted to having more than one login?

So that's a no? 

Got it. You're not only deeply stupid, you're also gutless. 

• Like (+1) 1

The fact that the case remains unresolved does not mean that the question of guilt remains unresolved.  Flynn’s guilty plea resolved that issue.  And even absent the motion to withdraw the case would not be resolved because sentencing has not occurred.  

What the DOJ did here is very, very odd.  What the judge has done frankly isn’t partisan, it’s prudent.  If there’s merit to Flynn’s contentions, then they will withstand the scrutiny of amicus review.  Imagine, if you will, a crooked prosecutor in a state criminal proceeding where the defendant has pleaded guilty.  Simply because the defendant has asked to withdraw the guilty plea, and simply because the crooked prosecutor has not opposed the application, doesn’t mean that the court should effectively vacate the conviction.  The court has to have a legal ground upon which to take that step, and the court here is asking the friend to confirm the solidity of that ground before it goes any further. 

If you insist on suggesting the case is resolved, you must stop telling me that the case is unresolved.  It's poor form.   Besides, I think you missed it, but I acknowledged that I value you.  

• Haha (+1) 3

Sorry, but that’s the way it goes.  Guilt is a legal determination. Like it or not.  And in the eyes of the law, your boy Flynn is guilty. 

And I'm sorry for anyone you give legal representation to, but that's the way it goes. I guess that is how we convict the innocent....

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

So that's a no? 

Got it. You're not only deeply stupid, you're also gutless. 

Still waiting to hear about how Flynn hasn’t been convicted.  Stop insulting people and give us the information that we not only deserve, but need.  

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

And I'm sorry for anyone you give legal representation to, but that's the way it goes. I guess that is how we convict the innocent....

I'm saying, IF he truly is an attorney, I am hoping for real estate or patent. Something to keep him away from clients and courts.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

If you insist on suggesting the case is resolved, you must stop telling me that the case is unresolved.  It's poor form.   Besides, I think you missed it, but I acknowledged that I value you.  

Has the case reached a conclusion?  No.  Ergo it has yet to resolve.  Has Flynn pleaded guilty?  Yes.  Ergo, the issue of guilt is resolved.  Other issues remain unresolved (Flynn’s pending motion, sentencing, and potentially appeal).  It’s not that hard when you’re not trying to be obtuse about it. 

Has the case reached a conclusion?  No.  Ergo it has yet to resolve.  Has Flynn pleaded guilty?  Yes.  Ergo, the issue of guilt is resolved.  Other issues remain unresolved (Flynn’s pending motion, sentencing, and potentially appeal).  It’s not that hard when you’re not trying to be obtuse about it. 

You're a terrible attorney.

How can his guilt be resolved when the pending motion is about removing his guilty plea? 

Yeah. Shut the ***** up and go back to sleep. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I'm saying, IF he truly is an attorney, I am hoping for real estate or patent. Something to keep him away from clients and courts.

Why is that?

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

How can his guilt be resolved when the pending motion is about removing his guilty plea? 

Pretty simple.  Because he pleaded guilty and now wants to take it back.  Kind of like how a defendant tries to undo a conviction on appeal.  He’s guilty, and he wants the courts to do something about it. 

Section C3, 2.  Deranged Rhino, 0.  

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Also, you should work on your potty mouth.  Cursing always gives your opponent the high ground.  

Just now, Warren Zevon said:

Rhino is losing his mind today. Going Trump crazy.

Putting the “Deranged” in “Deranged Rhino.”  Maybe he’s popping some hydroxychloroquine with the Donald right now.  

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Also, you should work on your potty mouth.  Cursing always gives your opponent the high ground.  

Putting the “Deranged” in “Deranged Rhino.”  Maybe he’s popping some hydroxychloroquine with the Donald right now.  

More likely popping a zit and drinking a Faygo.

• Like (+1) 1