DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Just now, Warren Zevon said:

More likely popping a zit and drinking a Faygo.

I have pictured him like that World of Warcraft dude on South Park.  I’m sure some crumbs and early onset diabetes are in the mix, too.  

56 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I’d have to think it through, but probably not.  Guilt is a legal determination.  So “actual guilt” and “guilt from a legal perspective” are one and the same.  

What about the wrongly accused who’ve been convicted? You know, inmates freed after their verdicts are overturned. It happens frequently.  Are those people only temporarily guilty?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Has the case reached a conclusion?  No.  Ergo it has yet to resolve.  Has Flynn pleaded guilty?  Yes.  Ergo, the issue of guilt is resolved.  Other issues remain unresolved (Flynn’s pending motion, sentencing, and potentially appeal).  It’s not that hard when you’re not trying to be obtuse about it. 

You're doing it again, and I've acknowledged your value twice while you've implied I'm being obtuse.  

Though...what unresolved motion does Flynn have pending?  And btw---on Friday you were pretty clear you were guessing on the conviction as you had not really paid much attention to the case.  Today though...you wrote this:

18 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

And they walked out after the finding of guilt was vacated.  We may sometimes imprison the innocent in this country, but we do not imprison the “not guilty.”  

The first sentence is disjunctive.  I’ll take the bet.  He has been convicted.  So I win.  Section C3, 1.  Deranged Psycho Rhino, 0. 

#conflicted #feelingwary #wordsmatter 

Oh...and in the past, you've been quite vocal about name-calling and lost arguments.  Et tu, Section3eh?

• Haha (+1) 1

Hilarious how the morons are so invested in Flynn going to prison...

The last domino, and once that falls their already weak psyches might crack.

How long before they apply for social security claiming PTSD that Trump gave them, lol.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Albwan said:

Hilarious how the morons are so invested in Flynn going to prison...

The last domino, and once that falls their already weak psyches might crack.

How long before they apply for social security claiming PTSD that Trump gave them, lol.

:beer:

The investment is so visceral and deep for these types because the media narrative DEMANDS it. It’s the same w Stone’s recent case. 

If (when) Flynn is cleared, the entire foundation of the fake narrative is exposed for the illusion it always was. That causes tremendous pain in terms of cognitive dissonance in the HONEST people who were duped by the media. The human mind is wired to avoid pain, hence the panic. 

They know what’s coming. But they also know they should have seen it coming three years ago, which makes it all worse. 

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

:beer:

The investment is so visceral and deep for these types because the media narrative DEMANDS it. It’s the same w Stone’s recent case. 

If (when) Flynn is cleared, the entire foundation of the fake narrative is exposed for the illusion it always was. That causes tremendous pain in terms of cognitive dissonance in the HONEST people who were duped by the media. The human mind is wired to avoid pain, hence the panic. 

They know what’s coming. But they also know they should have seen it coming three years ago, which makes it all worse. 

Investment? lmao - you are in so deep you can’t even see or admit your obsession. 

image.thumb.jpeg.9e717f6c6415e75c539436feb92358a8.jpeg

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Investment? lmao - you are in so deep you can’t even see or admit your obsession. 

Odd, I’ve seen only one other poster take a screenshot of someone’s activity and use it to complain that they post too much, and it isn’t you. To me, (because I’ve only seen it once or twice before a while ago) is a very distinctive thing to do.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I think he's 4-0 on the subject matter, so there is that.  Let's say 3-0, with 2020 Elections pending.  When your perv wins, you rightly can do the happy dance.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1