DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

7 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

My guess is that a public defender attorney or someone in private practice but primarily a defense attorney, would be better than the myriad of real estate attorneys who think they can adequately defend someone in a criminal case or perform well as a divorce attorney, etc. It's like saying a podiatrist can adequately treat cardiovascular issues. In other words, stay in their lane. 

And yet people on this website are not shy about acting like legal experts. 

1 hour ago, billsfan1959 said:

I didn't see anything that I would interpret as him being "backed into a corner." He wasn't asked over and over again until he finally crumbled under the bright interrogation lights.  He was presented with some evidence, asked a question, and admitted he was wrong.

I wish more politicians would do the same.

BTW, I have no idea why you are posting this specifically in response to one of my posts. You removed the content of my post and insinuated, through your response, that I had written something about Mitch McConnell or a pandemic plan by the Obama administration. I didn't. Which pretty much makes you more disingenuous than Mitch McConnell.

quit your bichn bich

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

And yet people on this website are not shy about acting like legal experts. 

Too bad your law license doesn't somehow give you common sense. All that you've proven here is that piece of paper has given you the ability to talk around any subject without getting to the point. Common sense with a well researched approach will will beat a glib talking lawyer in a fair court anytime. Truth be known, judges sort of get a kick out of it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Too bad your law license doesn't somehow give you common sense. All that you've proven here is that piece of paper has given you the ability to talk around any subject without getting to the point. Common sense with a well researched approach will will beat a glib talking lawyer in a fair court anytime. Truth be known, judges sort of get a kick out of it. 

The idiom is "truth be told," Eric.

Also, it seems like you, too, have become an Internet legal expert.  Congratulations!

On 4/30/2020 at 2:47 PM, Foxx said:

https://twitter.com/aluminumnatti/status/1255927669759324160

crossfire hurricane

crossfire razor = Flynn

crossfire typhoon = Papadopoulos

cross wind = ?

For those who are paying close attention, do we know if Flynn was under surveillance prior to his call with the Russian diplomat?  Anyone know when Crossfire Razor began? 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

For those who are paying close attention, do we know if Flynn was under surveillance prior to his call with the Russian diplomat?  Anyone know when Crossfire Razor began? 

Flynn was considered an enemy of the Obama administration prior to when Obama fired him in 2014. What do you think? 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

The Flynn - Lokhova set up in London was in 2014.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

The idiom is "truth be told," Eric.

Also, it seems like you, too, have become an Internet legal expert.  Congratulations!

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/truth be told%2Fknown 

You need to do a little work on the "well researched" part there, 3rd Chair. Give you an inch and you'll fvck it up. 

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Here is an excellent timeline for everything Flynn/FISA/Trump Collusion hoax

https://medium.com/@shmagagieuniversity1/scandal-an-abbreviated-timeline-of-the-trump-russia-collusion-narrative-hoax-fisa-spygate-abuse-9b609ba0e2c1

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/truth be told%2Fknown 

You need to do a little work on the "well researched" part there, 3rd Chair. Give you an inch and you'll fvck it up. 

Coming from a guy who knows a thing or two about an inch.  

18 minutes ago, bdutton said:

I'm losing track of all the hoaxes here.  Is there any information about the virus hoax?  That seems to be the more pressing matter. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, PelotonBillsFan said:

Oh tough guy - gotta gotta gotta 

The who said this

2 hours ago, PelotonBillsFan said:

quit your bichn bich

Calls another guy a "tough guy" for posting ... (check notes) ... a gif of American "tough guy" Billy Crystal. 

You can't make that kind of idiocy up. :lol: 

TDS is a degenerative condition. Peleton is in the final stages before he transforms from an uninformed troll into his final form: 

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I'm losing track of all the hoaxes here.  Is there any information about the virus hoax?  That seems to be the more pressing matter. 

I'm laughing at all the lefty comments here and in the media criticizing Trump if he addresses anything but the pandemic.  When GW Bush was President he got hammered for spending his time almost entirely on 2 wars and not addressing other issues. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

I'm laughing at all the lefty comments here and in the media criticizing Trump if he addresses anything but the pandemic.  When GW Bush was President he got hammered for spending his time almost entirely on 2 wars and not addressing other issues. 

You're right.  Makes total sense.  Trying to undo a guilty plea with respect to a nonviolent crime deserves attention equal to that given to competing world public health and economic crises.  

Edited by SectionC3