DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

9 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

And this explains how Trump lost us 6 trillion dollars how?

Honestly, this response is nonsensical.

Who are we gonna blame when the foxes raided the hen house?  They already snuck him on the tax cuts, and he was watching the henhouse closely this time.  Why he ever thought he could trust people like himself is beyond me.       In the end you'll just blame Mnuchin. A never Trumper

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

The "had' part seems to relate to the sentence promise, not to guilt or innocence.  Which is a bit of a problem with respect to your view of things. 

More silliness.  Frankly, more than I expected from you.  

No one knows what was in General Flynn's heart, or the analysis he applied to decide to plead, and then undo the plea.  What we do know is that after an exhaustive review, the DOJ has decided the case was without merit.  If you would like to debate whether or not, Flynn was fooled into thinking he was guilty of something he was not, or that he 100% knew he was guilty and 100% knew he would lose and anywhere in between, that calls for more guesswork than we need to bother with. I'm just looking at the case as a whole, from soup to nuts.  

I'm stating that in the calm light of day, the DOJ has determined that he was not guilty of a crime.  Ergo, in the eyes of the DOJ, he was not only not guilty, he was innocent.  

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Thank you (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Who are we gonna blame when the foxes raided the hen house?  They already snuck him on the tax cuts, and he was watching the henhouse closely this time.  Why he ever thought he could trust people like himself is beyond me.       In the end you'll just blame Mnuchin. A never Trumper

WTF are you going on about? Are you saying that Trump started Covid-19 to force a shutdown of the US economy, so that trillion dollar stimulus bills would have to be passed by congress (after being held up by the Dems to make sure they were exactly what they wanted), and then administered in the way mandated by the bills? Is that how he lost us 6 trillion dollars?

Please, tell us more. This is fascinating.

Edited by billsfan1959
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

WTF are you going on about? Are you saying that Trump started Covid-19 to force a shutdown of the US economy, so that trillion dollar stimulus bills would have to be passed by congress (after being held up by the Dems to make sure they were exactly what they wanted), and then administered in the way mandated by the bills? Is that how he lost us 6 trillion dollars?

Please, tell us more. This is fascinating.

I don't blame him for Covid, but nice deflect.  well it was weak actually, but can you tell me anything about that $6 trillion went or are you just assuming it's in good hands?

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

I don't blame him for Covid, but nice deflect.  well it was weak actually, but can you tell me anything about that $6 trillion went or are you just assuming it's in good hands?

I'm not deflecting at all. You said Trump lost us 6 trillion dollars and then you reference stimulus bills that were written by congress (again with Democrats taking all kinds of credit for them being what they wanted) and administered as mandated by the bills. 

You made the claim. So, tell us, what specifically did Trump do, in connection with the stimulu bills, or in any other way, that lost us 6 trillion dollars?

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, njbuff said:

I know I am in the minority here and no one else really gives a flying fvck, but, 

Can someone please change the title of this thread? ?

He's gone. We really shouldn't be playing in this thread in case he comes back and deletes it, buuuuttt... here we are. ?

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Only a mod can do it since the author left. 

What, you don't have enough clout? ?

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

He's gone. We really shouldn't be playing in this thread in case he comes back and deletes it, buuuuttt... here we are. ?

You should have clout too? ?

• Haha (+1) 2

49 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

I'm not deflecting at all. You said Trump lost us 6 trillion dollars and then you reference stimulus bills that were written by congress (again with Democrats taking all kinds of credit for them being what they wanted) and administered as mandated by the bills. 

You made the claim. So, tell us, what specifically did Trump do, in connection with the stimulu bills, or in any other way, that lost us 6 trillion dollars?

When asked how we could be sure it wouldn't be a clown show, he said, and I quote, "I'll oversee it".