DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

34 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

FWIW, I glanced at the supporting memo.  It looks like the court denied the Brady requests, and that the motion to vacate the plea is based on the prosecution's change in position with respect to sentencing.  This doesn't strike me as some grand conspiracy.  

What supporting memo are you referring to?

Sullivan’s minutes he issued today? Was there a different order? If it was the minutes, it seems as though he dismissed an amicus request because it is premature (because he’s going to issue a scheduling order). And it looks like he dismissed the Defense’s opposition to the amicus request, because it became moot (because he denied the amicus request).  If there was some other order, it isn’t something I’ve seen.

23 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

If you think DR (or most of us) considers Republicans our saviors you’ve no been paying attention. 

Then explain how only the Democrats get bashed.  They're both the enemy.  I know you, DR, and most of you know it, but you don't show it very well.  When ya bash the media bash ALL OF IT.  Fox is just as garbage as all if not worse, but all I ever see is CNN this n that.  Where's the Fox is so bad thread????

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

Then explain how only the Democrats get bashed.  They're both the enemy.  I know you, DR, and most of you know it, but you don't show it very well.  When ya bash the media bash ALL OF IT.  Fox is just as garbage as all if not worse, but all I ever see is CNN this n that.  Where's the Fox is so bad thread????

It's called reading. You're not doing a good job of it else you would see that what you just wrote is not true. 

2 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Feel free to start one

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

It's called reading. You're not doing a good job of it else you would see that what you just wrote is not true. 

I'm looking at every single thread, and it almost looks like Fox news main page.  You might not see it, but it's true.  

1 minute ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Feel free to start one

I just assume everyone knows it's a fact not even worth discussing at his point.  

1 minute ago, PelotonBillsFan said:

Details though, when you're eager to spin rather than consider the information, you make mistakes like the above.

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

I'm looking at every single thread, and it almost looks like Fox news main page.  You might not see it, but it's true.  

That's your problem. You're looking and not reading. 

Have you read the OP in the DS thread yet? Or just looked at it. 

Correct. This is still just beginning. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, PelotonBillsFan said:

Except one of them leaked it to the press.   Is that part of the process as well?

Of course not, which means that there is criminality involved and we need to find out who was the leaker.  And since someone did leak it as well as all the other information that is out there, there has to be an investigation and hearings to get to the bottom of this and find out exactly why they did this?  What was their justifiable predicate for doing so?   And why did one of them feel the need to leak it to the press?   

Keep in mind it was the leaks that brought on the pressure of this entire Russian collusion hoax.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Is this complete ignorance or intentional ass hattery?

Inquiring minds want to know....

Some companies are giving the grant money back, because they wrote it so poorly that they only wanted it under the original law.  Somehow Trump was going to understand the law, understand the intricacies, and oversee each case himself.  "I'll oversee it".  There's thousands of financial lawyers in this country smarter than the people who wrote that bill.

Edited by daz28

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Details though, when you're eager to spin rather than consider the information, you make mistakes like the above.

That's your problem. You're looking and not reading. 

Have you read the OP in the DS thread yet? Or just looked at it. 

Trey Gowdy is on Fox right now pointing that out.

He's also complaining about the FBI. And, being asked by the Fox news guy "What is Wray doing?" (Which we would all like to know.)

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Some companies are giving the grant money back, because they wrote it so poorly that they only wanted it under the original law.  Somehow Trump was going to understand the law, understand the intricacies, and oversee each case himself.  "I'll oversee it"

And this explains how Trump lost us 6 trillion dollars how?

Honestly, this response is nonsensical.

28 minutes ago, snafu said:

What supporting memo are you referring to?

Sullivan’s minutes he issued today? Was there a different order? If it was the minutes, it seems as though he dismissed an amicus request because it is premature (because he’s going to issue a scheduling order). And it looks like he dismissed the Defense’s opposition to the amicus request, because it became moot (because he denied the amicus request).  If there was some other order, it isn’t something I’ve seen.

The memo of law supporting the motion to vacate.  I poked around and found it on Google.