DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Nope.  Looks to me like homeboy pleaded guilty to a relatively low level offense, got lucky with a shift in the political wind, and now conveniently has some cold feet.  Courts don't undo that kind of stuff, no matter what kind of unproven conspiracy theory hoaxers like you come up with. 

The political winds were pretty much set.  He pled guilty in December, 2018.  Then, the judge kept stalling the actual sentencing date because the government didn’t supply to the defense all potential exculpatory evidence. Why?  Maybe the judge didn’t like the plea at the time it was made. From what I recall, it sure seemed that way. Sullivan made a big show about Flynn’s plea.  After that, he let the defense pick at loose thread after loose thread and held the government’s feet to the fire to show up with what they were fighting to withhold.

Finally, what appears to be true exculpatory evidence came out — after Barr had to appoint a third party prosecutor to review what the heck was going on.  This led to two things: (1) a defense motion to withdraw the plea and dismiss the charge — which is pending. That motion also details the fact that Flynn’s prior counsel had a conflict of interest issue regarding possible FARA charges and they pushed hard for him to plead, and (2) Barr’s DOJ dropping the charges.  

Courts DO undo guilty pleas. It is up to the judge and in this case, it looks like a 50/50 thing, even in light of Sullivan’s strange order yesterday. I can’t figure out why he gives a rats ass about amicus briefs.  He’s no novice, he can make a decision based on what’s in front of him. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, bdutton said:

Thanks for completely wasting about 15 minutes of my life reading your willfully ignorant posts defending the indefensible.

Lol, it took you fifteen minutes to read: "He should have lied"? Wow 

2 minutes ago, Magox said:

Here we go

Biden: 

1 minute ago, snafu said:

The political winds were pretty much set.  He pled guilty in December, 2018.  Then, the judge kept stalling the actual sentencing date because the government didn’t supply to the defense all potential exculpatory evidence. Why?  Maybe the judge didn’t like the plea at the time it was made. From what I recall, it sure seemed that way. Sullivan made a big show about Flynn’s plea.  After that, he let the defense pick at loose thread after loose thread and held the government’s feet to the fire to show up with what they were fighting to withhold.

Finally, what appears to be true exculpatory evidence came out — after Barr had to appoint a third party prosecutor to review what the heck was going on.  This led to two things: (1) a defense motion to withdraw the plea and dismiss the charge — which is pending. That motion also details the fact that Flynn’s prior counsel had a conflict of interest issue regarding possible FARA charges and they pushed hard for him to plead, and (2) Barr’s DOJ dropping the charges.  

Courts DO undo guilty pleas. It is up to the judge and in this case, it looks like a 50/50 thing, even in light of Sullivan’s strange order yesterday. I can’t figure out why he gives a rats ass about amicus briefs.  He’s no novice, he can make a decision based on what’s in front of him. 

Per the bolded: especially when he refused to allow them in his prior cases (including Flynn's).

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Which? (out of curiosity, not argument)

It's the first time in US history that a sitting president decided to actively interfere in the peaceful transition of power. And in doing so, aided and abetted an attempted coup of the incoming administration. 

There's never been anything like it -- and that doesn't even touch on the many tendrils that attach to this revolving around the abuse of the surveillance state to target political opposition prior to 2016.

Made up wars for one, two, and three

3 minutes ago, Magox said:

Biden...Interesting.

More interesting is the one blacked out, just above Biden. Who’s more important than the VP (who’s name wasn’t blacked out)?

To me, that can only be one person.

• Like (+1) 6

4 minutes ago, Magox said:

Biden...Interesting.

Note the redactions too. 

(ongoing criminal investigations). 

Just now, snafu said:

More interesting is the one blacked out, just above Biden. Who’s more important than the VP (who’s name wasn’t blacked out)?

YUP

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan

(It's all connected to this... )

You're so close to waking up -- but just can't put the pieces together yet. You will soon. I have faith :beer: 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, snafu said:

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Note the redactions too. 

(ongoing criminal investigations). 

YUP

CIA/CTMC = Central Intelligence Agency - Counter Terrorism Mission Center?

https://www.cia.gov/offices-of-cia/mission-centers

Edited by bdutton
  • Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(It's all connected to this... )

You're so close to waking up -- but just can't put the pieces together yet. You will soon. I have faith :beer: 

I don't know how old you are but I likely put it together long before you think I have.  We went to war in Vietnam, because North Vietnam shot at one of our destroyers with a torpedo.  That was likely hard to do without any submarines, butttt Hillary, right?

3 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I don't know how old you are but I likely put it together long before you think I have.  We went to war in Vietnam, because North Vietnam shot at one of our destroyers with a torpedo.  That was likely hard to do without any submarines, butttt Hillary, right?

Like I said, you're so close to waking up but you're still not there. One day you'll get there. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Lol, it took you fifteen minutes to read: "He should have lied"? Wow 

Nah - it took the moron fifteen minutes to put us each on ignore, quote all 3 of us, type out his post, and then remove us from ignore.

The clown is still reacting to my posts. What an intellectually dishonest person.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

Nah - it took the moron fifteen minutes to put us each on ignore, quote all 3 of us, type out his post, and then remove us from ignore.

The clown is still reacting to my posts. What an intellectually dishonest person.

I never put anyone on ignore.

yet.

• Thank you (+1) 1