DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Just now, SectionC3 said:

I don't know what the FBI did or didn't do.  But I know that Flynn pleaded guilty and signed off on the investigatory issues.  My understanding of the motion to withdraw the plea is that it's based mostly on his dissatisfaction with the government's change in position with respect to sentencing.  Different kettle of fish if that's true, which has nothing to do with your conspiracy theories. 

You must have missed the news over the last 6 months or so to not know what the FBI did. Of course, we all know you are well aware.

You are just too much of a coward to actually admit you are ok with the FBI lying to a FISA court in order to spy on US citizens for political reasons - as long as their targets are people you do not like.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

You must have missed the news over the last 6 months or so to not know what the FBI did. Of course, we all know you are well aware.

You are just too much of a coward to actually admit you are ok with the FBI lying to a FISA court in order to spy on US citizens for political reasons - as long as their targets are people you do not like.

He doesn't know what the FBI did or didn't do... because he doesn't know the basic facts of the situation. 

Yet he's arguing as if he does. 

Why? 

He's a liar. And a very, very, weak person.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You can't even be honest. You brought up volume 2, not me. 

And I destroyed your argument because you're weak. And sad. And deeply stupid. 

I copied this from one of your posts:

"Volume 2 was the frame up, dumbass. 

It was also improper in its foundation, and described obstruction of a crime THEY KNEW did not happen before the probe even started. It's called, entrapment, *****head."

More fake news from a hopeless fake newser. 

3 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

I'm not a coward.  Far from it.  I just don't buy your hoaxy nonsense.  Show me the part of the memo in support of the motion to vacate the plea in which Flynn contends that the plea was infected by the FBI's misconduct with respect to a FISA court warrant and maybe I'll start to pay attention.  In the meantime, you're free to keep peddling your conspiracy theories. 

Just now, daz28 said:

Why did Flynn decide he didn't want to protect his kid anymore if that's why he took the guilty plea?  Won't he now be exposed to whatever Flynn originally feared?

Ohhhh.  An interesting question.  The hope on Flynn's part is that the prosecution is abated after the plea is vacated.  And Flynn really wants to jam it through in case Trump loses and Barr no longer runs Justice in January 2021.  Now you've hit on something.  Watch out for the slow roll from the motion court skeptical of this chicanery. 

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

Why did Flynn decide he didn't want to protect his kid anymore if that's why he took the guilty plea?  Won't he now be exposed to whatever Flynn originally feared?

Because the evidence is out that proves his kid was (and is) innocent. They knew he was innocent when they were dangling him over Flynn's head.

There never was a "Russia" threat in the 2016 election beyond facebook memes. 

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

I'm not a coward.  

You are. You really are. A big, fat, ***** coward who's too afraid to look at the evidence for himself. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Because the evidence is out that proves his kid was (and is) innocent. They knew he was innocent when they were dangling him over Flynn's head.

There never was a "Russia" threat in the 2016 election beyond facebook memes. 

You are. You really are. A big, fat, ***** coward who's too afraid to look at the evidence for himself. 

You may be washed up, but you are amusing.  I enjoyed that one!

4 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I copied this from one of your posts:

"Volume 2 was the frame up, dumbass. 

It was also improper in its foundation, and described obstruction of a crime THEY KNEW did not happen before the probe even started. It's called, entrapment, *****head."

More fake news from a hopeless fake newser. 

Funny you didn't link that post -- because if you did you'd see it was replying to YOUR bringing up Obstruction. 

Your'e a liar. And you just proved it (again).

I'm not a coward.  Far from it.  I just don't buy your hoaxy nonsense.  Show me the part of the memo in support of the motion to vacate the plea in which Flynn contends that the plea was infected by the FBI's misconduct with respect to a FISA court warrant and maybe I'll start to pay attention.  In the meantime, you're free to keep peddling your conspiracy theories. 

Quit evading the question. I will make it very simple. It has been pretty well documented that the FBI lied to the FISA Court to obtain warrants to spy on US Citizens.

Are you ok with the FBI lying to the FISA court?

Grow a pair of balls and openly stand behind your convictions.

• Like (+1) 1

Quit evading the question. I will make it very simple. It has been pretty well documented that the FBI lied to the FISA Court to obtain warrants to spy on US Citizens.

He's 100% fine with it. He's spent months now defending it blindly. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Funny you didn't link that post -- because if you did you'd see it was replying to YOUR bringing up Obstruction. 

Your'e a liar. And you just proved it (again).

And you brought up entrapment as an affirmative defense to obstruction.  Which was the point of my most recent post on the matter. 

Just another hoax from a hopeless hoaxer. 

Show me, hoaxy.  Find the memo I mentioned, let me know where to look, and then I will read it. 

And you brought up entrapment as an affirmative defense to obstruction.  Which was the point of my most recent post on the matter. 

Just another hoax from a hopeless hoaxer. 

Wrong. 

But you're a proven liar, so that's not a surprise.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Wrong. 

But you're a proven liar, so that's not a surprise.

It's hard to believe anything a known hoaxer says.  Sorry if I can't trust you. 

Arguing with conspiracy theorists on the Internet has been fun, but now it's time to accomplish something.  Enjoy the afternoon, everyone!

It's hard to believe anything a known hoaxer says.  Sorry if I can't trust you. 

Considering the information you do trust, which is wrong, that's a compliment. 

Now, go back to pushing a long debunked conspiracy theory and fake news while claiming that you're not about that life. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So Flynn knew he was innocent, but was going to take a bullet for him anyways?  I get it's your kid, but I don't know that I'd just say, "fine take me", when I knew they didn't have a case.  Either Flynn had crap lawyers, or he was convinced they were going to frame somebody no matter what.  I think in that instance, I'd want to fight them more, rather than give in.  **** them, and that bs.  

3 hours ago, Warren Zevon said:

His original defense team deserves some fault as well. 50/50 between them both. 

1 hour ago, keepthefaith said:

His original lawyers were either lazy of crooked.  Bad representation. 

He should of checked with Trump. Trump only has the best lawyers.

1 minute ago, Warren Zevon said:

He should of checked with Trump. Trump only has the best lawyers.

It's not that they're good, they just know how to tie everything up in court for eternity.  They know the system better than they know the law. 

Just now, daz28 said:

So Flynn knew he was innocent, but was going to take a bullet for him anyways?  I get it's your kid, but I don't know that I'd just say, "fine take me", when I knew they didn't have a case.  Either Flynn had crap lawyers, or he was convinced they were going to frame somebody no matter what.  I think in that instance, I'd want to fight them more, rather than give in.  **** them, and that bs.  

REALLY think about the spot Flynn was in in 2017. 

1) Flynn knew he was innocent of the charges he was being accused of, he was also fully aware that they were leveraging those BS charges to get him to cooperate against Trump -- a man he also knew to be innocent and who happened to be POTUS. 

2) He was $3.5 million in debt for his legal fees alone at that point, and the longer he fought the worst that would get (he's up to $6 million now). He had sold his house, and was living with his siblings because his life savings was drained. 

3) Then they take your son, who just had his first child within weeks of this meeting, and hold him over your head and say, "if you don't play ball, we'll ***** with him like we're ***** with you -- bankrupting him and ruining any chance of a future for both his son and grandchild. 

4) All the while your lawyers, whom you trust, are working behind your back with the government to keep pieces of evidence which would exonerate you from coming to light. 

The FBI had their boot on his neck, and were holding a loaded gun to his months old grandchild's future. What would you do?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Still haven't directly answered the question of whether or not you are ok with what the FBI did. Indirectly, your approval is inherent in your lack of a response. However, if so, just be open about it and actually say it.

Dude, you are better off not engaging with these folks.

#orangemanbad is all they are about. 

You are NOT going to win any argument with them.

I am not saying putting them on ignore in real time, just don't pay any attention to them whatsoever. That is truly what they want.

• Like (+1) 1