DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Show me, hoaxy.  Find the memo I mentioned, let me know where to look, and then I will read it. 

A simple question. Do you approve of the FBI lying to the FISA Court. Yes or no. 

C'mon, stand up for what you believe. It couldn't be any simpler of a question or response.

Yes or no?

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

4) All the while your lawyers, whom you trust, are working behind your back with the government to keep pieces of evidence which would exonerate you from coming to light. 

Flynn hired the wrong lawyers - big mistake

Just now, Warren Zevon said:

Nothing triggers the fat rhino more than someone who disagrees with him about RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

Keep siding with the enemies of this country, and pushing a now proven debunked conspiracy theory as fact. 

Just now, Warren Zevon said:

Flynn hired the wrong lawyers - big mistake

Not a mistake. A set up. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

You two are hilarious. You are outraged over someone lying to a government official, yet not a peep about a government agency manipulating probable cause in FISA Applications, literally changing the content of documents, lying to courts in order to spy on US citizens, all to set up that same person in order to get to Trump.

LOL

Oh, ok, you could have said lying to the FBI is fine and left it at that. 

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

3) Then they take your son, who just had his first child within weeks of this meeting, and hold him over your head and say, "if you don't play ball, we'll ***** with him like we're ***** with you -- bankrupting him and ruining any chance of a future for both his son and grandchild. 

Is there documented proof of this?  I know it's old stuff, but I really didn't follow it much.

Just now, Tiberius said:

Oh, ok, you could have said lying to the FBI is fine and left it at that. 

Oh, ok, you could have said the FBI lying to the courts and the American people is fine and left it at that....

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

A simple question. Do you approve of the FBI lying to the FISA Court. Yes or no. 

C'mon, stand up for what you believe. It couldn't be any simpler of a question or response.

Yes or no?

No, they shouldn't lie, but that does not absolve Flynn at all. The IG said the investigation was still good. 

What was this lie you say they  told? 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Yes or no?

I'm not taking a side, but didn't the Patriot Act pretty much make a judge cooperate no matter what.  I'm not saying for a FISA warrant, but they could have taken that route if they wanted to.  

Just now, daz28 said:

Is there documented proof of this?  I know it's old stuff, but I really didn't follow it much.

Yes, there is. It came out last week from Flynn's former counsel. There was a deal with the government and Covington not to prosecute Flynn Jr if Flynn cooperated. This was kept from Flynn and the judge. 

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/495366-something-seems-rotten-in-flynns-case-and-maybe-others-too

Powell and other champions of Flynn’s cause have long claimed he did not lie to investigators -- a claim supported by the interviewing FBI agents, who concluded that Flynn had not made intentional misstatements, just failures of recollection, which are common. Instead, they maintain that Flynn was coerced into pleading guilty nearly a year later by special counsel Robert Mueller’s team of hyper-aggressive prosecutors. Prosecutors did this, Powell argues, by threatening that if he refused to plead, they would prosecute his son. The son, also named Michael Flynn, worked in Gen. Flynn’s private intelligence firm, which Team Mueller was scrutinizing over its alleged failure to register with the government as a foreign agent — a dubious allegation that was rarely handled as a criminal offense before Mueller’s probe.

After DOJ’s revelations last Friday, Powell filed a submission with the court, asserting that the new disclosures demonstrate that Mueller’s prosecutors not only pressured Flynn with the possibility of indicting his son; they also secretly assured Flynn’s former counsel, the well-connected Washington firm of Covington & Burling (C&B), that Flynn’s son would not be prosecuted if Flynn pleaded guilty. This “side deal” (a) was not explicitly memorialized in the formal plea agreement, (b) was not otherwise disclosed to the court as federal law requires, and (c) was designed to enable prosecutors to evade their due process obligations in future cases.

To back up her claims, Powell’s submission included exhibits. They are still under court-ordered restrictions and thus heavily redacted. But the glimpses we get are intriguing. Exhibit 1 includes an unredacted snippet of an email between two of Flynn’s C&B lawyers; in it, Robert Kelner states to Stephen Anthony: “We have a lawyers’ unofficial understanding that they [i.e., the prosecutors] are unlikely to charge Junior [Flynn’s son] in light of the Cooperation Agreement” — Flynn’s commitment to provide information and testimony in other prosecutions.

2 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

No. 

His son is living a fine life now, too. Not sure how any chance of a future has been ruined.

Wrong. Again. 

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, daz28 said:

I'm not taking a side, but didn't the Patriot Act pretty much make a judge cooperate no matter what.  I'm not saying for a FISA warrant, but they could have taken that route if they wanted to.  

The FISA Application process is pretty detailed with layers of checks and balances. It was established for a reason: to preclude abuses by the government in spying on US citizens. The Patriot Act did nothing to diminish the probable cause required to obtain a warrant.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

The FISA Application process is pretty detailed with layers of checks and balances. It was established for a reason: to preclude abuses by the government in spying on US citizens. The Patriot Act did nothing to diminish the probable cause required to obtain a warrant.

And the investigation of Flynn was found to have been warrented, even if there were a few problems. That's acoording to Horowitz 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yes, there is. It came out last week from Flynn's former counsel. There was a deal with the government and Covington not to prosecute Flynn Jr if Flynn cooperated. This was kept from Flynn and the judge. 

That's hardly proof, especially if the lawyers were in on the whole thing.  That doesn't make sense.  It's the legal equivalent of OJ's lawyer planting the glove that acquitted.  

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, they shouldn't lie, but that does not absolve Flynn at all. The IG said the investigation was still good. 

What was this lie you say they  told? 

No, the IG stated every problem they found in the FISA Applications was a "mistake." Those kinds of "mistakes" do not happen in FISA Applications if the process is followed legitimately.

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

3) Then they take your son, who just had his first child within weeks of this meeting, and hold him over your head and say, "if you don't play ball, we'll ***** with him like we're ***** with you -- bankrupting him and ruining any chance of a future for both his son and grandchild. 

Here you claim Flynn knows his son is in trouble.

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

There was a deal with the government and Covington not to prosecute Flynn Jr if Flynn cooperated. This was kept from Flynn and the judge. 

Here you claim the deal was kept from Flynn and the judge.

Go back to Space Camp, moron.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

I already said it didn't apply to FISA warrants, but it makes surveillance a guarantee if you go that route.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, daz28 said:

That's hardly proof, especially if the lawyers were in on the whole thing.  That doesn't make sense.  It's the legal equivalent of OJ's lawyer planting the glove that acquitted.  

Wrong. It was enough proof to be a serious violation of discovery laws.

What you're failing to see is Flynn's lawyers were working against him without his knowledge. That's why they got fired and are likely to be on the hook for lawsuits in the future.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And the investigation of Flynn was found to have been warrented, even if there were a few problems. That's acoording to Horowitz 

I'm guessing Horowitz is in on it too.