DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"Mueller is a Russian plant" is the leading subject of multiple social media threads and resistance reddit threads at present. :lol:

*****, that sounds like some of the crazy ***** you spew. Wasn’t Hillary supposed to be in jail by now because everything was a setup to get her while making it look like they were going after Trump? 

Hmm, it looks as if my original assumption that this article was suspect from the beginning was right. 

It's time for all citizens to actually do some critical thinking on their own! Now I buy some beer for all of you in PPP who have been telling this to me from the beginning.

Cheers!

?:beer:

• Thank you (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I did question the source on the buzzfeed story because Muellers office has not leaked anything before. Yet, "not accurate" is a strange and vague way to criticize a story. Very ambiguous statement. 

You didn't question jackshit. You joined the perpetually fooled flock of sheep whose only existence is to supply the lemmings with the wool to put over their own eyes. You danced like no one was watching but got caught doing the "Elaine" at a high noon mass with your appetizer sized hot dog peeking out from your rolls of fat.

Gleeful Gator laughs in the face of death----other people's death.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I wonder how long the libtards are going to keep trying to convince themselves that "accurate" means 100% true, therefore "inaccurate" can mean 99.9% true.

The mental gymnastics are still quite astounding.

• Like (+1) 1

WE GOT HIM NOW! WE GOT HIM NOW!

How many times are we going to hear this? 

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” And yet, this.

The same guy that is hailed as the savior of the nation says “um, actually, no” and the brave Buzzfeed stands by a story in which the two writers have made completely conflicting statements about whether they’ve ever seen the supporting documents upon which the story was built.

I think in law school we called this a “shitshow.” More details here.

I’m told every judge in Hawaii is hard at work looking into how to ban Robert Mueller from debunking Buzzfeed

?

“Well Muller won’t say which parts are untrue” That’s not journalism. You don’t throw a bunch of ***** out there and then demand the person you write it about clarify it for you. That’s tabloidism.

k3BZ8S2G_bigger.jpgJeffrey Marty  ??‏ @Jeffrey_Marty

One of Adam Schiff’s top donors, who happens to be white, has two gay prostitutes, who happened to be black, die inside his house from drug overdoses two different times, in two different years.....
But we’re talking about whether someone “lied” about a hotel project years ago?

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Toobin knows the deal. Massive unforced error, and the media chomped on the hook and swallowed it deep.

A blunder this massively embarrassing makes me wonder if Buzzfeed is a based in Canada.

But it’s in Merica. So it all makes sense. Keep making fun of Canada, while Merica is a complete ***** show! ?

“What Bruce Ohr told the FBI” ..............(accessible here on Outline. Here is the opening of her column:

Everybody knew. Everybody of consequence at the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Justice Department understood fully in the middle of 2016—as the FBI embarked on its counterintelligence probe of Donald Trump—that it was doing so based on disinformation provided by Hillary Clinton’s campaign. That’s the big revelation from the transcript of the testimony Justice Department official Bruce Ohr gave Congress in August. The transcripts haven’t been released, but parts were confirmed for me by congressional sources.

Mr. Ohr testified that he sat down with dossier author Christopher Steele on July 30, 2016, and received salacious information the opposition researcher had compiled on Mr. Trump. Mr. Ohr immediately took that to the FBI’s then-Deputy Director Andy McCabe and lawyer Lisa Page. In August he took it to Peter Strzok, the bureau’s lead investigator. In the same month, Mr. Ohr believes, he briefed senior personnel in the Justice Department’s criminal division: Deputy Assistant Attorney General Bruce Swartz, lawyer Zainab Ahmad and fraud unit head Andrew Weissman. The last two now work for special counsel Robert Mueller.

More important, Mr. Ohr told this team the information came from the Clinton camp and warned that it was likely biased, certainly unproven. “When I provided [the Steele information] to the FBI, I tried to be clear that this is source information,” he testified. “I don’t know how reliable it is. You’re going to have to check it out and be aware. These guys were hired by somebody relating to—who’s related to the Clinton campaign, and be aware.”

He said he told them that Mr. Steele was “desperate that Donald Trump not get elected,” and that his own wife, Nellie Ohr, worked for Fusion GPS, which compiled the dossier. He confirmed sounding all these warnings before the FBI filed its October application for a surveillance warrant against Carter Page.

• Like (+1) 1