DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I haven't even looked yet. I can't stomach it. 

Well, by "not accurate", Mueller actually means that Buzzfeed got some minor details wrong. They didn't actually say the report was false, therefore #OrangeManBad. Lot of the usual nonsense attempts at taunting about Junior being indicted for #OrangeManBad.

• Thank you (+1) 1

(An undying story also pushed by Leopold and Buzzfeed in addition to McCaltchy)

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Well, by "not accurate", Mueller actually means that Buzzfeed got some minor details wrong. They didn't actually say the report was false, therefore #OrangeManBad. Lot of the usual nonsense attempts at taunting about Junior being indicted for #OrangeManBad.

:lol: 

SO I haven't followed this thread.

I had Fox news on in the background...breaking news Muller's team come outs to deny BuzzFeed's allegations.

Switch back to Fox local news and they are espousing about Trump telling Cohan to lie per BuzzFeed info on the 5 o'clock news.

I guess the local news didn't get the latest memo.

• Haha (+1) 1

Were I a bit more on the conspiracy-theory side of nuts, I'd wonder if the Buzzfeed story was intentionally created via "leaks" to distract the House Democrats with something new (and easily disproven) to focus their energy on with their promise of endless investigations.

Keep the House idiots chasing their tails, while Trump's administration does the real work through deregulation and the Senate.

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

I had Fox news on in the background...breaking news Muller's team come outs to deny BuzzFeed's allegations.

Switch back to Fox local news and they are espousing about Trump telling Cohan to lie per BuzzFeed info on the 5 o'clock news.

Apparently the local news just got the memo and has reported Mueller's press report.

3 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Were I a bit more on the conspiracy-theory side of nuts, I'd wonder if the Buzzfeed story was intentionally created via "leaks" to distract the House Democrats with something new (and easily disproven) to focus their energy on with their promise of endless investigations.

Keep the House idiots chasing their tails, while Trump's administration does the real work through deregulation and the Senate.

2ri6yo.jpg

• Haha (+1) 4

34 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

6 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Apparently the local news just got the memo and has reported Mueller's press report.

"This is an information war above all, and that's the primary tactic deployed by all parties involved."

DR

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Could be :beer: 

I lean towards the quoted below. Canary trap/barium meal to expose a leaker inside the SCO. Most of the barium meals so far have been focused on leakers inside the DOJ, this is the first one that to me is looking for one inside the SCO. 

That alone is curious. Completely speculating on a Friday night after a long week of crazy... but if they're sniffing out leakers on the SCO it's either tying off bad actors on felony leak charges (Weissman springs to mind) - or it's Mueller looking to plug leaks before he delivers his report. 

... Another level to this is Barr. If the SCO didn't come out and dismiss it Barr would be furious when he gets caught up. 

55 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Anyone remember the write up I did awhile back on Barium Meals? 

100% that's what this was.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Could be :beer: 

I lean towards the quoted below. Canary trap/barium meal to expose a leaker inside the SCO. Most of the barium meals so far have been focused on leakers inside the DOJ, this is the first one that to me is looking for one inside the SCO. 

That alone is curious. Completely speculating on a Friday night after a long week of crazy... but if they're sniffing out leakers on the SCO it's either tying off bad actors on felony leak charges (Weissman springs to mind) - or it's Mueller looking to plug leaks before he delivers his report. 

... Another level to this is Barr. If the SCO didn't come out and dismiss it Barr would be furious when he gets caught up. 

Perhaps. Makes sense if Mueller's report isn't what everything thinks it is.

Of course, it could just be as simple as a hack "journalist" making ***** up to sell a story. That's not as much fun, though.

• Like (+1) 3

55 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

The mental gymnastics the liberals are going through under Junior's tweet are truly astounding.

So let's see if I have this clear:

Buzzfeed reports concrete damning evidence against Trump.

Mueller investigation denies Buzzfeed report.

People - who 'til now have supported Mueller investigation - decide Buzzfeed report is more accurate than Mueller investigation.

Isn't the next step here that the discrepancy between Buzzfeed's report and Mueller's reply is due to Whitaker's interference in the investigation, and Trump should be impeached because of his unconstitutional appointment?  When do we hear that?  Sunday morning, maybe?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

People - who 'til now have supported Mueller investigation - decide Buzzfeed report is more accurate than Mueller investigation.

Isn't the next step here that the discrepancy between Buzzfeed's report and Mueller's reply is due to Whitaker's interference in the investigation, and Trump should be impeached because of his unconstitutional appointment?  When do we hear that?  Sunday morning, maybe?

"Mueller is a Russian plant" is the leading subject of multiple social media threads and resistance reddit threads at present. :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

Give them time. The DNC also has to try to connect the Buzzfeed report, and Mueller's subsequent denial, to "OMG PEOPLE ARE LITERALLY GOING TO DIE, THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!111oneoneone"

Their "Trump War Room" has a lot on their plate at the moment.

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"Mueller is a Russian plant" is the leading subject of multiple social media threads and resistance reddit threads at present. :lol:

Oh, there's the connection to mass deaths.

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

No, Mueller isn't a Russian plant.  He was eliminated last November, and now Mueller's clone is a Russian plant. 

That's why they tried to clone Ginsburg...the US Deep State needed a counter-balance to Russia's Mueller-clone interfering with the Trump investigation.

We're not in a new Cold War.  We're literally in...The Clone Wars.  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Give them time. The DNC also has to try to connect the Buzzfeed report, and Mueller's subsequent denial, to "OMG PEOPLE ARE LITERALLY GOING TO DIE, THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!111oneoneone"

Their "Trump War Room" has a lot on their plate at the moment.

Oh, there's the connection to mass deaths.

Well goddammit, what hasn't the DNC connected to "THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!!"  

• Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Damn, I was just spitballing when I said that.  Come to think of it though,  I yelled at that Reubenesque McCain girl on the View this morning, told my wife I thought "Beto" might be a fun name for a child of either gender, and spent this evening watching old Streisand films.  JC did I catch some liberal somewhere??

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1