DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

4 hours ago, Koko78 said:

I wonder how long the libtards are going to keep trying to convince themselves that "accurate" means 100% true, therefore "inaccurate" can mean 99.9% true.

The mental gymnastics are still quite astounding.

Really? A Trumptard making this statement is pretty funny. 

Mueller says inaccurate, which could mean a lot of things. 

Meanwhile, you guys are following a president who is claiming Muslim prayer rugs are laying around at the boarder. 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

No, it can't. The denial was unequivocal. 

11 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Of course many people tried to tell you that you were getting your hopes up for no reason. You scoffed and insulted those who tried to point out the reasonable reasons why this story had major issues. 

That's why you continue to be months behind the curve on a story you've spilled so much digital ink trying to spin.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Meanwhile, you guys are following a president who is claiming Muslim prayer rugs are laying around at the boarder. 

and... those are land owners who are saying they have found prayer rugs.

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

NOW you're looking for nuance?  Now?  Now???

A special prosecutor commented on a news report on his ongoing investigation, to call it "inaccurate."  That doesn't mean "a lot of things."  It means "Holy shitballs, Buzzfeed.  You done gone and ***** up so royally that I feel compelled to break my professional code of conduct."  

51 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Yes, I know. First time I've replied and it will be the last.  However, every now and again I like to go through the excersize of reading a bit to keep myself sharp. Or as sharp as I am going to be. 

I'll give you 3 steps to step away from McD.

6 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

That was 1975ish. I'll need a few more to compensate for the arthritic hip. But bless you. 

How about they give you until 3 steps away from your car? In the parking lot. 100 feet from the bar door.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You didn't question jackshit. You joined the perpetually fooled flock of sheep whose only existence is to supply the lemmings with the wool to put over their own eyes. You danced like no one was watching but got caught doing the "Elaine" at a high noon mass with your appetizer sized hot dog peeking out from your rolls of fat.

Gleeful Gator laughs in the face of death----other people's death.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I love Canada, it's a beautiful country and by and large the people I have met are awesome. 

The challenge often comes from within, when citizens who pride themselves as globalists with opinions galore are revealed as hypocrites with the burning soul of an ordinary, every day, run of the mill candadian nationalist. 

This article from the NYTimes points to the conundrum.  Your leader (an acknowledged assaulter of at least one woman) lamented the US policy on illegal immigration not all that long ago.  Why has Canada become so hostile to the Hatian people (among others)

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/13/world/canada/quebec-immigrants-haitians.html

"Earlier this summer, the government also sent Emmanuel Dubourg, a Liberal Haitian-Canadian member of Parliament from Montreal, to Miami’s “Little Haiti” to spread the word that getting asylum in Canada was difficult. “People come here and realize that this is not the Promised Land and that they could be deported back to Haiti,” he said in an interview." 

A Canadian politician flew to our open and accepting country to threaten  refugees off the journey to the land of frozen milk and honey??? 

You really need protection from your baser instincts.  #knowcanada/nocanada 

?

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Buzzfeed doubles down :lol: 

They're trying to set it up like they're the PoundMeToo movement: We don't have to prove our bullschiff is correct, you have to prove it didn't happen.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Buzzfeed doubles down :lol: 

Told ya...

16 hours ago, DC Tom said:

You know Buzzfeed's reaction to this is going to be to double-down on stupid.  They're the gatorman of publications.

• Like (+1) 1