DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Image result for roll eye laugh gif

Because image over substance has done so well in our presidential past. 

Wonder why that is... oh, wait, no I don't. 

The whole house of cards is collapsing around those who have been pushing the bogus Russian narrative for 24+ months. It was inevitable 12 months ago, but now the conspirators are aware of what's happening and are desperate to try to deflect. It's too late. 

Waldman would speak to the infested and friendly SSCI but not the Grassley run Senate Judiciary Committee. :lol: Very telling (if you've been paying attention to the details).

13 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The whole house of cards is collapsing around those who have been pushing the bogus Russian narrative for 24+ months. It was inevitable 12 months ago, but now the conspirators are aware of what's happening and are desperate to try to deflect. It's too late. 

None of this Russian collusion narrative ever would have occurred if people like you and FOX News correctly presented this whole mess as a result of bumbling incompetents Bill and Hillary Clinton trying to steal the 2016 US Presidential election.  

There is no Deep State.  There is the Clinton State.  And the Clinton State is a laughable disaster.

:doh:

14 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

Michael Avenatti's time in the Oval can't come soon enough. Young, handsome, legit swag, mentally strong. All traits your boy lacks.

I'm superficial I suppose. That ugly face of Trump's is an embarrassment to the country.

The cocksucker’s attorney? You’re not swallowing his nonsense are you?

15 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

Michael Avenatti's time in the Oval can't come soon enough. Young, handsome, legit swag, mentally strong. All traits your boy lacks.

I'm superficial I suppose. That ugly face of Trump's is an embarrassment to the country.

I really hope he runs. It will be great watching that ambulance chaser run from the scrutiny of all of his unethical legal ventures.

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The attempted Ohr spin is transparent, as Strassle's thread above showed. And this: 

Why are they trying to minimized the importance of the #4 man at the DOJ... unless they're trying to hide something?

I read the article.  This is the sort of article, published by the "free press", that convinces me that while not necessarily an "enemy of the people" the press is often the enemy of accuracy. The number of details missing in this article is stunning.  Or, predictable. 

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

I really hope he runs. It will be great watching that ambulance chaser run from the scrutiny of all of his unethical legal ventures.

"Legit swag" should be his campaign slogan. 

• Like (+1) 1

The G-Pap case is detonating in Mueller's face now. His filings on Friday show that Pap wasn't cooperative enough and thus should go to jail (so much for him wearing a wire for months to entrap team Trump... but we covered that). Mifsud is a huge key to the whole operation, and someone we covered in length before. 

And there's Trump, driving the point home: 

August is almost over. Trump still on offense and Mueller's team is taking a beating in public opinion and in court. Real fireworks should be starting come September. 

(This is what happens when you try to fake a starting point of an "investigation"... you get caught with your dick in your hand)

• Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The G-Pap case is detonating in Mueller's face now. His filings on Friday show that Pap wasn't cooperative enough and thus should go to jail (so much for him wearing a wire for months to entrap team Trump... but we covered that). Mifsud is a huge key to the whole operation, and someone we covered in length before. 

And there's Trump, driving the point home: 

August is almost over. Trump still on offense and Mueller's team is taking a beating in public opinion and in court. Real fireworks should be starting come September. 

(This is what happens when you try to fake a starting point of an "investigation"... you get caught with your dick in your hand)

The way the left gives these people a pass is beyond disgusting. They will NOT let these people go down and will protect them with their dying breaths, starting with all the dishonest jerk offs in MSM.

The money Stzok has raised with his GoFundMe and the way they are touting Brennan and Ohr as national heroes is very very disturbing.

No interest in justice, just protecting their own.

There are a lot more players playing this game who are on the left than there are on the right. MAJOR PROBLEM.

Brennan is being thrown under the bus. Apparently, Strzok was too crazy? Stupid? Unrelatable? to run this OP? If the ex-head of the CIA is being tossed to the wolves, how high does this really go? ;)

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper said Sunday that he thinks former CIA Director John Brennan's rhetoric is becoming an issue "in and of itself."

"John and his rhetoric have become an issue in and of itself," Clapper said on CNN's "State of the Union." "John is subtle like a freight train and he’s gonna say what’s on his mind."

Clapper: Brennan's rhetoric is becoming an issue

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Brennan is being thrown under the bus. Apparently, Strzok was too crazy? Stupid? Unrelatable? to run this OP? If the ex-head of the CIA is being tossed to the wolves, how high does this really go? ;)

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper said Sunday that he thinks former CIA Director John Brennan's rhetoric is becoming an issue "in and of itself."

"John and his rhetoric have become an issue in and of itself," Clapper said on CNN's "State of the Union." "John is subtle like a freight train and he’s gonna say what’s on his mind."

Clapper: Brennan's rhetoric is becoming an issue

When a known liar and co-conspirator like Clapper is throwing you under the bus, you know you're !@#$ed. 

Brennan was the hub of the coup attempt, he picked Strzok (who has history with the Agency) to be on the ICA team. He flew to Moscow in March of 2016 (in secret) to discuss things with the FSB. He likely recommended Nellie Ohr to Glenn Simpson. He also worked hand in hand with Robert Hannigan of GCHQ to both launder and falsify intelligence which was then fed to Steele (through Ohr) for his dossier. 

Brennan is going down hard. Clapper is trying to distance himself from the man but they're tied together by "steele" chains. One will drag down the other in the end. 

And the country will be better off with both those men incarcerated or "disappeared". 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Avenatti is the cult's worst nightmare and you know it.

There's a damn good reason Sideshow Don won't come at him. He'll play the game. Trump is quite good. Avenatti's better.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

There's a damn good reason Sideshow Don won't come at him. He'll play the game. Trump is quite good. Avenatti's better.

Yes, Avenatti's constant squinting is truly terrifying. The sheen that comes off his bald head when he's challenged makes me want to defecate in my pants.

Or something.

31 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Avenatti's a glorified pimp.  One skill I would fully expect Trump to possess is eating ambulance-chasing NY shyster attorneys for breakfast.

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Avenatti's a glorified pimp.  One skill I would fully expect Trump to possess is eating ambulance-chasing NY shyster attorneys for breakfast.

A glorified pimp with many, many skeletons in his closet which wouldn't hold up to the pressure of a presidential campaign - even with the media on your side. 

Anyone saying Avenatti has a chance of winning the nomination, let alone the general election, is not a serious person. 

***********************************************************************************************************

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Brennan is going down hard. Clapper is trying to distance himself from the man but they're tied together by "steele" chains

they are traitors against American for a lot more than just trying to "coup" Trump over lies about Russia....

50 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

A glorified pimp with many, many skeletons in his closet which wouldn't hold up to the pressure of a presidential campaign - even with the media on your side. 

Anyone saying Avenatti has a chance of winning the nomination, let alone the general election, is not a serious person. 

***********************************************************************************************************

If he can get by the primary he'd probably have Bill Clinton's support.

• Haha (+1) 1