DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Holy crap!!

House Majority Leader McCarthy told colleagues in 2016: ‘I think Putin pays’ Trump

Kevin McCarthy made the politically explosive assertion in a private conversation on Capitol Hill in June 2016 with his fellow GOP leaders. House Speaker Paul D. Ryan interjected and stopped the conversation from exploring McCarthy’s assertion, saying: “No leaks. ...This is how we know we’re a real family here.”

That's from washingtonpost

KIEV, Ukraine A month before Donald Trump clinched the Republican nomination, one of his closest allies in Congress House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy made a politically explosive assertion in a private conversation on Capitol Hill with his fellow GOP leaders: that Trump could be the beneficiary of payments from Russian President Vladimir Putin.

"Theres two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump," McCarthy (R-Calif.) said, according to a recording of the June 15, 2016 exchange, which was listened to and verified by The Washington Post. Rep. Dana Rohrabacher is a Californian Republican known in Congress as a fervent defender of Putin and Russia.

House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) immediately interjected, stopping the conversation from further exploring McCarthys assertion, and swore the Republicans present to secrecy.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/house-majority-leader-to-colleagues-in-2016-i-think-putin-pays-trump/2017/05/17/515f6f8a-3aff-11e7-8854-21f359183e8c_story.html

crickets.

absolute crickets.

thanks for stopping by 26cb.

but again, all a pony show.

crickets!

Dont you want to know the extent of the Russian interference in our national elections?

Dont you want to know the extent of the Russian interference in our national elections?

there isn't any. And if there is, what does it matter at this point anyway?

Russia didn't make people not vote for Hillary.

This degrades Uhmerikah. We are better off waiting 4 yrs and getting carrot face out with a real GOP president. We survived 8 yrs of a rabble rousing ego maniac. We can survive 4 years of a blovaited sweet potato

The 24 hour news channels and late night comedians are getting endless material from Trump.

its going to be a mute point in 4 years. Just white noise

It's all a vast left wing (and right wing) conspiracy.

and dipshits in the GOP like Richard Burr continue to distance themselves from the right and malign themselves and their policies.

Both sides of the aisle seem to be on board with it, so I'm cautiously optimistic that the investigation will be objective and handled with respect.

exactly. If just feels creepy. I can't even describe it.

No idea why this is being hyped, fueled and driven like this

exactly. If just feels creepy. I can't even describe it.

No idea why this is being hyped, fueled and driven like this

Don't you want to know if Trump hired and then protected a person compromised by the Russians?

You don't think that's a very serious issue?

Both sides of the aisle seem to be on board with it, so I'm cautiously optimistic that the investigation will be objective and handled with respect.

There hasn't been much respect in our county's politics in a very long time. It appears to be at its lowest point now so the chances of that happening now are slim and none.

Well apparently Nancy Pelosi said that Mueller cannot be objective.

Personally I would have appointed Obama as a special prosecutor.