AFC East Report Cards

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a B is generous. Losing Gilmore for nothing, when he should have atleast been franchised was a big mistake. Losing a CB in the prime of his career to divisional dominant rivals who are also defending Super Bowl champs, along with a HB who has a nose for the endzone???? That's a "B"??? This guy must post here regularly.

I think a B is generous. Losing Gilmore for nothing, when he should have atleast been franchised was a big mistake. Losing a CB in the prime of his career to divisional dominant rivals who are also defending Super Bowl champs, along with a HB who has a nose for the endzone???? That's a "B"??? This guy must post here regularly.

you thought a B was a big deal in school, didn't you?

The guy who extended Dareus/Glenn/Hughes/shady/A-will and signed Clay/Felton is the guy you can thank for losing Gilmore... He was also fired.

I don't think Gilmore is worth 14 mil a year, but I'd have liked a little freaking foresight to the point of trying to ensure you get a comp pick. That lack of planning is ridiculous. We mis-managed the cap and because of it couldn't even try and tag and trade. The fact is - we should have traded him last year.

Carolina rescinded a tag and let Norman walk. They got a 3rd round comp pick for it because the trade offers were probably worse. They used that pick to acquire Ealys replacement - and were able to get a little value out of dumping Ealy in a walk year. Seems like they had a plan... and it didn't involve extending Ealy or tagging him.

Edited by dneveu

Like when they put the cheese, lettuce, and tomato under the burger ?

The McDLT...keeps the hot side hot, and the cold side cold.

Who the hell thought putting the cheese on the cold side was a good idea?