Bills' Rookie Minicamp: May 12-14

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking forward to seeing what Listenbee brings to the table.

Same. Someone posted earlier that between him, Ragland and to some extent Lawson it's almost like we have 3 additional rookies this year.

I am looking forward to seeing what Listenbee brings to the table.

They were talking about him on WGR yesterday. His injury was very serious, and he's unlikely to see any activity until training camp at the earliest. I'd temper my enthusiasm.

Zay is interesting for me. I live in Greenville, NC and have seen him up close many times. Initially I would have agreed with you, but after hearing what some of the coaches here have said of him (I have a cousin on the staff) the consensus is that Zay was limited by the system, not the other way around.

He has been practicing like a pro for the past 2 years. His father and uncle were both pros. He has worked on all the routes and all the finer points of playing WR at the NFL level for 2 years. If he isn't our number 2, there will be a lot of people who know him very well as a player that will be surprised.

Interesting insight, thanks

Could we have a QUARTERBACK CONTROVERSY®??

Obligatory video of QB Nathan Peterman drop-back and throw:

https://twitter.com/SalSports/status/863065837888045056

@SalSports: Things that really don't matter but I feel I should tweet: Josh Woodrum got 1st rep at QB. Peterman 2nd.

Edited by GhostsofBillsPast

Could we have a QUARTERBACK CONTROVERSY®??

Obligatory video of QB Nathan Peterman drop-back and throw:

https://twitter.com/SalSports/status/863065837888045056

@SalSports: Things that really don't matter but I feel I should tweet: Josh Woodrum got 1st rep at QB. Peterman 2nd.

Eye speed?