H2o

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt Kaep plays again in the NFL.

Yeah, a guy with a 16 to 4 td ratio on a crap team doesn't belong in the NFL while studs like Gabbert & Matt Cassel have jobs.

Peaceful protest in a country with the 1st amendment = bad. Punch a woman in the face = second round pick.

Yeah, a guy with a 16 to 4 td ratio on a crap team doesn't belong in the NFL while studs like Gabbert & Matt Cassel have jobs.

Peaceful protest in a country with the 1st amendment = bad. Punch a woman in the face = second round pick.

Not if you're Ray Rice. If you are talented enough, someone will give you a shot eventually. If you are marginal and risk offending fans or sponsors, buh-bye.

Damn!!!

this is hilarious.

you fools cannot even talk about blaine ggabbert signing without talking about colin kaepernick.

like it matters? why does everything have to be kaepernick?

gabbert is a pocket passer who can be developed. as we see in buffalo running qb's are limited in their abilty and that is a reason kaepernick remains unsigned. that and the fact that statistics mean nothing.

this is hilarious.

you fools cannot even talk about blaine ggabbert signing without talking about colin kaepernick.

gabbert is a pocket passer who can be developed. as we see in buffalo running qb's are limited in their abilty and that is a reason kaepernick remains unsigned. that and the fact that statistics mean nothing.

this is hilarious.

i don't like his last name. makes me uncomfortable.

maybe i should talk to my Doctors

well said, I'd welcome Kaep in a heart beat. Dude has played in the SB and did well. Regardless of whether you like his politics he's a leader.

56% career passer, 5 more turnovers than touchdowns, 71.5 passer rating.

Kinda wonder how Boyst thinks he can be developed at 27 :)

And just in case anyone needed a Gabbert refresher, allow our favourite Irishman to help:

https://twitter.com/Cianaf/status/777914214765694976

https://twitter.com/Cianaf/status/780498918446620672

https://twitter.com/Cianaf/status/780504475559690240

https://twitter.com/Cianaf/status/780505586790260768

Edited by Blokestradamus

this is hilarious.

I started the thread and mentioned Kaep so it's kind of on me Boyst. The two are tied together in a way because they were both on the SF roster. They both are bad QB's. People talk about Kaep's TD to INT ratio, but that definitely doesn't tell the whole story. Anyone who actually watched him play knows he struggles with reading defenses and his accuracy. It's not about the outside stuff. If his talent trumped the other then he would have been signed by someone, like another person pointed out about Mixon. In this case though a 2nd or 3rd string QB isn't worth the extracurricular things that would come along with it. It's because the talent doesn't outweigh the potential for distractions.