[closed]Carolina fans are saying that Beane

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

leaked their draft board to us.

The final post on this page and a couple on the other page claim this.

I don't get where the collusion comes in. Did we take a player they really wanted?

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/138272-surprise-brandon-beane-is-now-the-bills-gm/

Why do we care what whiny Panther fans have to say? Nothing is going to be done so they need to move on

Ok this was cool...

bp.jpg.30a2c3f55969a33cbe9330e14707f02b.

If you actually read through the thread on the Carolina board someone points out that Carolina had others players rated higher than those the Bills took.

On top of that just about every team has the same players on their boards.

Nothing more to bring up.

This is a message board. You're not getting paid for starting these duplicate threads that contain info that has already been discussed on this board ad nauseum.

Are posters who post the links which do not point to actual article but using a redirection URL getting paid? Not see difference.

If this happened, then Beane would have gotten canned.

How do you all feel about canned Beanes?

Grandma Brown's beans are the best. Can't get them here in the south. You can get beanie weenies....but that's another story.

Edited by turftoe

That's not how headlines work. There supposed to draw you into clicking the thread, which this one clearly did.

Well done, very provocative! I just had to click. I had to know- "what are they saying?!?!"

leaked their draft board to us.

The final post on this page and a couple on the other page claim this.

I don't get where the collusion comes in. Did we take a player they really wanted?

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/138272-surprise-brandon-beane-is-now-the-bills-gm/

Old news....and make the title a little less vague next time