Best candy bar in the world...

Candy Bars for anyone:

Butterfinger

Nestle Crunch....which btw is the winner of this contest

For Weirdos:

Butterfinger

Krackel

Just like Butterfinger being on both lists, Crunch and Krackel are the same exact thing. But anyway, I'm still not convinced that anyone has ever bought a full size version of any of those hershey's minis, other than the regular milk chocolate bar.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like Butterfinger being on both lists, Crunch and Krackel are the same exact thing. But anyway, I'm still not convinced that anyone has ever bought a full size version of any of those hershey's minis, other than the regular milk chocolate bar.

Full size Krackle and the fact that it is a cheap copy of the superior Nestle version put in squarely in the weirdo list. It's like Hershey got caught with an incomplete portfolio, got schooled by Nestle and just gave up...but they had to have a me too. Forget that.

Two Sheas for noticing Butterfinger on both lists. It was a tough one for me to figure. I'm not 100% sure which list is correct when I think about it.

Your lack of protest for all of the other bars on the weirdo lists speaks volumes about the introspection you require on the Payday.

Butterfinger - these are delicious. Crunchy peanut butter and chocolate are a fine, manly combination,

Heath - I can't defend this. Who the hell likes toffee?

PayDay- see previous statement

5th Avenue- never had one of these

Krackel - like you guys said, Crunch knock off. I dont like crunchy rice anyways.

Mr. Goodbar- these are damn good and I vote they are moved to the regular bars section.

Mars- do these exist? I have never seen one in real life :lol:

Zero- feminine candy bar

Zagnut- the hell is a "Zagnut"

Toblerone- feminine candy bar. It has honey in it.

Clark- i think superman when I see one of these so I motion it gets moved to manly.

Do nutty buddies qualify as candybars? Cuz those things are badass

that gets into a grey area, along with those delicious cosmic brownie things. Might be a thread in itself.

Butterfinger - these are delicious. Crunchy peanut butter and chocolate are a fine, manly combination,

Heath - I can't defend this. Who the hell likes toffee?

PayDay- see previous statement

5th Avenue- never had one of these

Krackel - like you guys said, Crunch knock off. I dont like crunchy rice anyways.

Mr. Goodbar- these are damn good and I vote they are moved to the regular bars section.

Mars- do these exist? I have never seen one in real life :lol:

Zero- feminine candy bar

Zagnut- the hell is a "Zagnut"

Toblerone- feminine candy bar. It has honey in it.

Clark- i think superman when I see one of these so I motion it gets moved to manly.

Whether they taste good or not has nothing to do if they are on the weirdo list. I will explain each:

Butterfinger -The insides are like bone marrow and only serial killers eat bone marrow

Heath - I can't defend this. Who the hell likes toffee? -- good enough explanation for me

PayDay- Like someone rolled peanuts through a patch of sticky pavement, picked it up and ate it.

5th Avenue- never had one of these -- you have to look to find one...only weirdos would bother

Krackel - If the manufacturer doesn't even like it, why would we?

Mr. Goodbar- Yellow and red packaging screams inferior

Mars- Name it after a better planet and it is still probably for weirdos

Zero-Starts with Z. It's white. Just check in to the mental ward

Zagnut-also starts with Z

Toblerone- More Euro than feminine. Granted there isn't a big difference.

Clark- Marrow-esque like Butterfinger

Whether they taste good or not has nothing to do if they are on the weirdo list. I will explain each:

Butterfinger -The insides are like bone marrow and only serial killers eat bone marrow

Heath - I can't defend this. Who the hell likes toffee? -- good enough explanation for me

PayDay- Like someone rolled peanuts through a patch of sticky pavement, picked it up and ate it.

5th Avenue- never had one of these -- you have to look to find one...only weirdos would bother

Krackel - If the manufacturer doesn't even like it, why would we?

Mr. Goodbar- Yellow and red packaging screams inferior

Mars- Name it after a better planet and it is still probably for weirdos

Zero-Starts with Z. It's white. Just check in to the mental ward

Zagnut-also starts with Z

Toblerone- More Euro than feminine. Granted there isn't a big difference.

Clark- Marrow-esque like Butterfinger

You've never eaten bone marrow have you? :lol:

Isn't A Clark bar and 5th Avenue the same thing? Add butter and its a Butterfinger.

• Crispy (Sponge candy substitute)
  • Skor ( almost same as a Heath Bar)
  • Reeses PB Cup
  • Mounds
  • Dove Dark

And for old folks

Try this

Some of it is in the branding. Mr. Goodbar is an example of ingredients that work in packaging that calls out to weirdos.

Isn't A Clark bar and 5th Avenue the same thing? Add butter and its a Butterfinger.

• Crispy (Sponge candy substitute)
  • Skor ( almost same as a Heath Bar)
  • Reeses PB Cup
  • Mounds
  • Dove Dark

And for old folks

Try this

Those Mary Janes from your picture, although not candy bars, are solidly in the weirdo category.

Candy Bars for anyone:

Milky Way

Snickers

3 Musketeers

100 Grand

Butterfinger

Regular/Peanut M&M's

Charleston Chew

Hershey Bar

Mounds

Nestle Crunch....which btw is the winner of this contest

100 Grand

Twix

Caramello

Whatchamacallit....borderline chick candy bar

For Dudes:

Baby Ruth

Oh Henry

Mallo Cup

Special Dark

For Chicks:

Almond Joy

Kit Kat

Sky Bar

The "boutique" new M&M flavors....all of them.

Reese's

Peppermint Patty

For Weirdos:

Butterfinger

Heath

PayDay

5th Avenue

Krackel

Mr. Goodbar

Mars

Zero

Zagnut

Toblerone

Clark

I might have forgotten some...most of which would end up join the "for weirdos" list.

Where would you put, Rolo, U-No and Symphony?

Edited by Mark Vader