OT - 10 years since Buffalo had a good sports team

I was listening to WGR550 this morning and they were playing clips from Round 2 of the 2007 NHL playoffs. Chris Drury scored with seconds left to send the Sabres/Rangers game to OT, which the Sabres won the series and went on to the Eastern Conference finals for a second year in a row. Hard to believe it's been ten years since a Buffalo sports team was any good. Man that's depressing! :bag:

Ironically though it's only been since last year's home opener since I've had a blast at a Buffalo sports team's game...

that's what matters most to me. Going to away games is never as fun. Going to see the Bills play is a perk to what all else the Bills are; Buffalo & WNY, family, friends, my home town[-ish].

I don't go to Bills games to see them play. I've seen far more losses than wins going back to 1991. I go because its the pain and Buffalo that I love.

Ironically though it's only been since last year's home opener since I've had a blast at a Buffalo sports team's game...

I even had fun at the meanigless, cold as balls, Cleveland home game. And i drove 8 hours each way to see it! Sure as chit aint only to watch the game!

that's what matters most to me. Going to away games is never as fun. Going to see the Bills play is a perk to what all else the Bills are; Buffalo & WNY, family, friends, my home town[-ish].

I don't go to Bills games to see them play. I've seen far more losses than wins going back to 1991. I go because its the pain and Buffalo that I love.

Sorry. I went to the the Meadowlands two years ago and sat among the NYC Bills backers. There were at least ten thousand Bills fans there and we won like 89-0. it was the most fun I've had as a Bills fan in my life kicking Rex's ass.

Sorry. I went to the the Meadowlands two years ago and sat among the NYC Bills backers. There were at least ten thousand Bills fans there and we won like 89-0. it was the most fun I've had as a Bills fan in my life kicking Rex's ass.

my bills pats 31-0 game was better :D

Just wait till the pitchers leave in a couple years and the Mets are losing 100 games a year. :bag:

Their pitching stinks so far this year for the most part. Hopefully once the weather heats up the pitching will settle into form. Hopefully we are not 20 games back from the Nationals by then. Although he got rocked last night, big mistake letting Colon go imo. You could always count on him to eat up innings & settle the rotation down every 5th day when all the young guns are missing every third start because they have a sore vagina.

I was thinking the same thing while watching a bit of the Penguins game last night. Buffalo sports has really taken a dump! So many other teams retool reload and get right back to the business of WINNING! I really shouldn't be this darn hard.