Beane not a good fit

Insulting others does nothing to make your argument effective. Simple facts are these:

1. No GM has been chosen

2. You have no evidence that your underlying thesis is correct.

I have plenty of evidence that Beane has no experience scouting for players to fit our current offensive scheme. Those are facts.

I am confident this opinion is based on zero facts and just some random thought that you had. Beane not the GM, so you don't actually know what his personal preferences are. But don't let a lack of factual knowledge stop you from starting yet another inane topic.

Alright Stevie Wonder.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave Gettleman GM of the Panthers is 66 years old. When he was hired by the Panthers he was in semi-retirement with the Giants. Brandon Beane has taken a lot of the administrative duties of the GM role on during his time with the Panthers and Gettleman has increased Beane's scouting role each year.

This article tells some of the story: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article24802192.html

He played QB in HS -- but suffered an injury that took away a college playing career. My biggest worry would be him putting together a scouting staff.

This thread should be renamed BuffaloBud420 GM troll thread, I never seen somebody post so many times to their own thread. Must be nice to be able to sit home and smoke weed all day.

with his intelligence, skipping school isn't a good thing to do

Completely different schemes. Nobody is arguing that except you.

Newton is a pocket passer. Taylor is not.

newton is a pocket passer? Nah

Newton is a scrambling qb playing the role of a pocket passer which is causing him to regress. Its a bittersweet pill. Play his way and be done in 3-4 yrs or play in the pocket and last longer. Dorsey is doing everything he can to work on newton. Well was. Dorsey's gone

I have plenty of evidence that Beane has no experience scouting for players to fit our current offensive scheme. Those are facts.

Alright Stevie Wonder.

No you don't. You have assumptions you think are facts because they conveniently fit your argument.

You can say the grass is red as much as you want but it doesn't make it correct.

newton is a pocket passer? Nah

Newton is a scrambling qb playing the role of a pocket passer which is causing him to regress. Its a bittersweet pill. Play his way and be done in 3-4 yrs or play in the pocket and last longer. Dorsey is doing everything he can to work on newton. Well was. Dorsey's gone

Newton throws from pocket and scrambles. Taylor can't throw from pocket well and is best when you move him around.

No you don't. You have assumptions you think are facts because they conveniently fit your argument.

You can say the grass is red as much as you want but it doesn't make it correct.

Fact. Brandon Beane never worked for a team running our current offensive scheme. Do some homework, pal. Edited by BuffaloBud420

Newton throws from pocket and scrambles. Taylor can't throw from pocket well and is best when you move him around.

Fact. Brandon Beane never worked for a team running our current offensive scheme. Do some homework, pal.

Carolina was a run first offense as recently as two years ago. Their running sucked. But they were a run first team.

Your eyes betray you judging newton and taylor

Carolina was a run first offense as recently as two years ago. Their running sucked. But they were a run first team.

Your eyes betray you judging newton and taylor

Newton and Taylor couldn't be more opposite except they both are mobile.

This is why El Pagula said in his press conference that he needs everyone to work as a unit.

I don't believe for a minute that the GM will or should just arbitrarily sign whoever he wants without conversing with the coach and owner.

This thread should be renamed BuffaloBud420 GM troll thread, I never seen somebody post so many times to their own thread. Must be nice to be able to sit home and smoke weed all day.

Seriously. But here's a scary thought: If he grew up and did coke like an adult, imagine how many more posts he'd have.

It might if your color blind;)

Fact. Brandon Beane never worked for a team running our current offensive scheme. Do some homework, pal.

Fact: you're not even sure what the scheme will be and fact: you have absolutely nothing to suggest that it means anything that your main thesis means anything. Did Bill Polian ever scout for teams that ran the K Gun before the Bills?

It might if your color blind;)

True. Some folks are blind here to be sure