Beane not a good fit

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

not a single person on here is expecting mediocrity. if you read any bills board i think it's pretty obvious people are desperate to win.

what i see here is that if someone doesn't agree with your posts, they obviously don't care about winning. you aren't getting "lambasted" because you disagree with the bills moves, you're getting lambasted because there poor reasoning and logic to your thoughts. not that your opinions aren't invalid, but you tend to be terrible at posting. i'm not a great poster, so i decide to pick and choose my battles. sometimes less is more. get my vibe?

Keep drinking the Kool Aid

This thread makes zero sense.

Don't understand football, Do ya?

Then they should be tough resilient and play whistle to whistle.

They usually take on the IDENTITY of the coach though.

Which makes way more sense because he creates the game plan.

Mickys defensive rank says his defense was consistently soft

:

micky-D defensive rankings the past 5 years

2016: 21st- that defensive ranking got him a job with the Pegula

2015; 6th

2014:10th

2013:2nd -not bad I guess having a girl beater ,Hardy, didn't upset mcky-d morals to play him

2012:10th

2011: 27th

So we should really Hope that its Leslie Frazier defense that is going to save this unit not the unqualified micky-d

Edited by liverpoolkev

Keep drinking the Kool Aid

Don't understand football, Do ya?

both of these responses are why you're "lambasted" on the regular. someone doesn't agree with your shallow opinion, and they're either drinking the kool aid or they don't understand. it's clown shoes bud.

you're turning into a poster who just disagrees with everything the bills do without taking a step back and really looking at the right vs wrong, and why it's being done. your fall back to this is since the bills haven't been good in 17 years, you're always right. that's more lazy than anything else.

Edited by teef

both of these responses are why you're "lambasted" on the regular. someone doesn't agree with your shallow opinion, and they're either drinking the kool aid or they don't understand. it's clown shoes bud.

you're turning into a poster who just disagrees with everything the bills do without taking a step back and really looking at the right vs wrong, and why it's being done. your fall back to this is since the bills haven't been good in 17 years, you're always right. that's more lazy than anything else.

You are a poster that agrees with whatever the Bills do. I think the past 17 years, prove I'm right. Edited by BuffaloBud420

You are a poster that agrees with whatever the Bills do. I think the past 17 years, prove I'm right.

Teef is far from that. And so am I. I think they had the best draft in years. A very sensible draft. It's ok to be negative and give credit to the good things too.

not a single person on here is expecting mediocrity. if you read any bills board i think it's pretty obvious people are desperate to win.

what i see here is that if someone doesn't agree with your posts, they obviously don't care about winning. you aren't getting "lambasted" because you disagree with the bills moves, you're getting lambasted because there poor reasoning and logic to your thoughts. not that your opinions aren't invalid, but you tend to be terrible at posting. i'm not a great poster, so i decide to pick and choose my battles. sometimes less is more. get my vibe?

Disagree. You are a welcome addition to the board and I appreciate your contributions.

You don't

Sick burn bro. If you're unable to distinguish the difference between fact-based opinions and wild speculation, perhaps it would be best to limit your opinion-based posting to reacting to things other people bring up and not just starting these LAMP threads if you're really upset about being "lambasted" on here.

Edited by ndirish1978

You are a poster that agrees with whatever the Bills do. I think the past 17 years, prove I'm right.

i'm really not someone at all that agrees with everything the bills do, and 17 years proves nothing.

Disagree. You are a welcome addition to the board and I appreciate your contributions.

can you feel blushing through a computer? because it's happening on my end right now.