Beane not a good fit

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As of right now all his experience is scouting for the Carolina type offense.

like i said im sure he has been doing this for 20 years and risen to assistant gm by only being able to scout one kind of player, i guess he just ignores the rest. Makes for a less complicated draft, brilliant

I don't live in the conspiracy world.

And yet, we took players they were high on and we're linked to. In that case we SYNCED up on the same brand of player. So in essence Beane would be in the same philosophy.

More over I don't think anyone would compare Mcaff to Tolbert or Curtis Samuel to a big bodied receiver.

So your narrative that they only like big players... they did the exact opposite with their first two picks.

Not true he scouted for Hurtey before Gettlemen.

Which was a similar offense. Let's try to get the facts first. Ok.

And yet, we took players they were high on and we're linked to. In that case we SYNCED up on the same brand of player. So in essence Beane would be in the same philosophy.

More over I don't think anyone would compare Mcaff to Tolbert or Curtis Samuel to a big bodied receiver.

So your narrative that they only like big players... they did the exact opposite with their first two picks.

On the outside they only like big body WRs.

Ok buddy. If it is not hard. Just let Russ do it, he is already on the payroll. It will save the Pegulas money.

great strawman with the ridiculous Russ comment. but as you know, I meant it is not that hard for a guy who has worked in NFL personnel to adjust to a different scheme.

Interesting that Beane interviewed for the 49ers GM job in January. If only we knew what scheme Kyle Shenanigans runs.

clearly they made sure to hired a guy who had experience drafting for Kyle's offense. Oh wait they hired a former Safety out of the broadcast booth.

Yet still ignoring how we ended up drafting the same exact players they had high on their board.

And it's easy to throw that blanket statement, they like big bodies, then are shown them drafting smaller players and now its where they line up that counts.

Edited by BillsFan17

Cam's first years were nothing like the offense is now. Lets try not to rewrite history. Beane also predates Mike Shula. Your boat is sinking. Edited by Bill_with_it

Cam's first years were nothing like the offense is now. Lets try not to rewrite history. Beane also predates Mike Shula. Your boat is sinking.

Funny thing is Schula had them going ground and pound early on... sounds familiar

clearly they made sure to hired a guy who had experience drafting for Kyle's offense. Oh wait they hired a former Safety out of the broadcast booth.

Lynch was drafted by Sam Wyche, part of Bill Walsh's staff in San Francisco. Architect of the passing game.

511217_1.jpg

Yet still ignoring how we ended up drafting the same exact players they had high on their board.

And it's easy to throw that blanket statement, they like big bodies, then are shown them drafting smaller players and now its where they line up that counts.

Not necessarily true. What you are ignoring is that we run a completely different offense. Which we know is true.

I don't know enough about Beane and what his vision is for a team. He is the assistant gm and does not have final say on drafting and acquiring players. Plus, i thought he has spent more time dealing with the cap and contracts.

If MC believes he is a fit than he is probably a fit. MC is not going to point the Pegulas in the direction on a gm that has an opposite vision.

Not necessarily true. What you are ignoring is that we run a completely different offense. Which we know is true.

Yes, it is true. It's well documented how high carolina was on the guys we ended up taking.

Like that 6'2" big bodied WR to play on the outside.... hmmm isn't that where you claim carolina values their only big bodied offense?

Edited by BillsFan17