Beane not a good fit

Lay off the reefer man. Every thought doesn't need its own thread.

A good GM can find players for whatever scheme the coaches run. Dennison's offense doesn't prevent us from taking big players or a QB next year who can be a pocket passer.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lay off the reefer man. Every thought doesn't need its own thread.

A good GM can find players for whatever scheme the coaches run. Dennison's offense doesn't prevent us from taking big players or a QB next year who can be a pocket passer.

So you want a first time GM that never pick players for our current offensive scheme? Layoff the meth, man.

If we're going down this road, I assume you're more of a Brett Veach guy? Former WR at Delaware (caught passes from KC OC Matt Nagy) and a lifetime Reid guy with time spent looking at fits for a West Coast scheme.

There you go. I think that is a far argument.

So you want him to pick players for a scheme he never had to before?

in most cases when a new GM comes in, that is the case. He would lay out his plan and ideas for building toward the Bills offensive scheme in the interview process.

Makes literally no sense. Gms draft scheme diverse players all the time. Gms draft different scheme players all the time. Its a necessity of their job. Saying that he hasnt doesnt mean hes incapable. The world isnt flat.

I'd rather have a guy with experience doing it.

If that's a theory you subscribe to, all power to you.

I don't believe in it myself. In the few years I've looked at the draft intently, I've tried to find fits for Nate Hackett, Greg Roman, Anthony Lynn, Rick Dennison, Mike Pettine, Jim Schwartz, Rex Ryan and Sean McDermott. If I can be flexible, I'm pretty sure an assistant GM in the NFL can be.

So you want a first time GM that never pick players for our current offensive scheme? Layoff the meth, man.

So then explain why carolina fans seem to think we stole their draft...

Moreover HE'S NOT THEIR GM HE DOESN'T PICK THE PLAYERS.

So you want a first time GM that never pick players for our current offensive scheme? Layoff the meth.

Did I say that? Aren't you the tool that was whining in every draft thread about how we didn't get Mahomes or another QB you liked?

I want a professional GM who knows what they are doing. Anyone who fits that mold will be able to find the players to go along with our coaches and scheme. I liked Whaley but his professionalism, public speaking and drafts were more than questionable. Maybe he smoked too much pot? Sound familiar BuffaloBud420?

Even posters on this message board are able to identify college and pro players who fit the scheme and culture of all 32 offenses in the league. And that's without the tools and info available exclusively to NFL FOs. Why can't he? I don't see why this would be assumed unless you interviewed him personally and he couldn't lay out a team building plan.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Even posters on this message board are able to identify college and pro players who fit the scheme and culture of all 32 offenses in the league. And that's without the tools and info available exclusively to NFL FOs. Why can't he?

Never said he can't. Said he had no experience doing it.