Beane not a good fit

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread should be renamed BuffaloBud420 GM troll thread, I never seen somebody post so many times to their own thread. Must be nice to be able to sit home and smoke weed all day.

Look at his post history, OP is desperate for attention. He starts new threads for everything; they are often duplicates, rarely factual and pretty much all opinion-based.

We don't know if Beane is a serious candidate. What we DO know is that he is not in a position in CAR where his personal philosophies can be directly attributed to the team's moves.

Edited by ndirish1978

McD convinced the Pegulas to let Whaley go so that he could dictate who the next GM of the Bills would be.

It's as simple as that.

Now, do you think that McD is going to recommend bringing in someone who doesn't think like him and won't do what he wants??

McD convinced the Pegulas to let Whaley go so that he could dictate who the next GM of the Bills would be.

It's as simple as that.

Now, do you think that McD is going to recommend bringing in someone who doesn't think like him and won't do what he wants??

Why not?

Sure makes for great finger pointing and pressers.;)

Completely different schemes. Nobody is arguing that except you.

Newton is a pocket passer. Taylor is not.

McDermott isn't building a team around Tyrod. He is just our bridge QB. If you're hiring a GM to fit a 2 year bridge QB, that doesn't seem like a very smart move to me...

Also, If the Peterman pick is any indication, McDermott wants more of an accurate, anticipatory pocket passer.

Beane is supposed to know the QB position well. Maybe he's the guy to help us find our elusive franchise QB?

No wonder the Bills haven't made the playoffs in 17 years...if most our fans think like most of you guys.

you've said this multiple times since joining this board. how in the world is it the fan's fault that this team hasn't made the playoffs in 17 years. i'm sure i won't get an answer, but i'm damn curious.

you've said this multiple times since joining this board. how in the world is it the fan's fault that this team hasn't made the playoffs in 17 years. i'm sure i won't get an answer, but i'm damn curious.

Teams take on the indenity of the fans.

I think in some people's worlds they think that if you're not a "hard" enough fan (ie. you root for the team and give players and staff the benefit of the doubt before they fail) then you are "enabling" the team to remain mediocre :flirt::thumbsup::rolleyes:

this is the dumbest thing i've ever heard.

I think in some people's worlds they think that if you're not a "hard" enough fan (ie. you root for the team and give players and staff the benefit of the doubt before they fail) then you are "enabling" the team to remain mediocre :flirt::thumbsup::rolleyes:

i assumed this is where he was going with it, but i was hoping something more fun would dribble out of his mouth.

Then they should be tough resilient and play whistle to whistle.

They usually take on the IDENTITY of the coach though.

Which makes way more sense because he creates the game plan.

this is the dumbest thing i've ever heard.

i assumed this is where he was going with it, but i was hoping something more fun would dribble out of his mouth.

We keep excepting mediocrity and if someone disagrees with a Bills move. They get lambasted.

That offense is geared around Cam's style of play... as far as size of WR some think it's better.

But yet everyone wants Antonio Brown... so a GM would be ignorant to not be open to everything and anything.

That being said Dennison's PA, Bootlegs, sprint outs etc should fit TT just fine. GMs should find coaches who do their jobs very well and find the players that fit the coaches and fit the style while including the coach in the process.

We keep excepting mediocrity and if someone disagrees with a Bills move. They get lambasted.

I guess you've never listened to WGR, or Bucky & Sully show, or Buffalo News podcasts, or read the local media if you think people don't disagree with Bills moves. They dedicate entire shows to roasting the Bills and if anyone tried to call and disagree they jump down that callers throat.

As far as this message board, people disagree with Bills moves all the time. They don't get lambasted for that, from what I've seen.

People get lambasted for writing ridiculous opinions that make little to no sense.

not a single person on here is expecting mediocrity. if you read any bills board i think it's pretty obvious people are desperate to win.

what i see here is that if someone doesn't agree with your posts, they obviously don't care about winning. you aren't getting "lambasted" because you disagree with the bills moves, you're getting lambasted because there poor reasoning and logic to your thoughts. not that your opinions aren't invalid, but you tend to be terrible at posting. i'm not a great poster, so i decide to pick and choose my battles. sometimes less is more. get my vibe?