I am glad we did not draft...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zay Jones...oh wait

I feel you have the most appropriate screen name on here. What's your beef with Zay? Are you seeing a completely different player than me?

The full game film I am watching is of a quick, big bodied receiver with great hands.

Marshon Lattimore @10

This and it's not even close.

The reason why is because of the scheme. I truly believe White is a better fit for this scheme,which doesn't put that much pressure on the corner. He's intelligent, has fantastic technique, ball hawk and versatile. Perfect fit!

Now if we still had Rex, I'd go with Lattimore all day, but even without the picks, I feel we got the better fit for our team.

Best first round Ive seen for the Bills. I'm 29 so we're only talking 12-13 years, but I give the F.O a ton of credit on this pick.

I feel you have the most appropriate screen name on here. What's your beef with Zay? Are you seeing a completely different player than me?

The full game film I am watching is of a quick, big bodied receiver with great hands.

Nothing special. Played against low level talent and caught a ton of screens.

For me, he can't tackle to save his life. And he shys away from contact constantly

Same for me. He plays a ball hawk style of safety. He made tons of big plays at OSU last season. Hall of Famers like Ed Reed played that style of ball. However, that style of play worries me. Players like Ed Reed are rare. How productive will Hooker be if the big plays fail to appear in the pros? If he isn't getting turnovers and he can't tackle, what value will he have? He was also only a one year starter at Ohio State. I think Hooker will be a good pro. I just don't see him being a great one. We would have had to use the 10th pick on him. I'm happy that we didn't. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

Nothing special. Played against low level talent and caught a ton of screens.

Corey Davis also competed against lower-tiered schools, but went 6th overall. The level of competition does not make the player, rising well above it does. He may not live up to my expectations, but surely sounds like he'll well exceed yours.

any Crimson Tide player - starting to see that they're over rated

Nick Saban is such a great coach. You know he knows how to maximize talent and production out of his players. That's why I think a lot of Bama players peak while in school and don't improve any more in the pros. They are good players, but not elite (for the most part). And that's a reason why I really would have hated to draft OJ Howard.

I have to disagree with you here. He does not seem at all like a weed user.

He is very negative and uptight - nothing like the relaxed weed smokin' type of person you might expect with Bud and 420 in his screen name.