NFL.com: Buffalo has the best draft grade!

mileena

OK Let's be honest

32 teams x 3 day = 96 grades

10 C's handed out 2 for Bears

0 D's

0 F's

It's not like grading a draft is actually serious. Everyone gets a participation trophy and a pat on the head and at worst, well I wouldn't have done that.

Marking on a curve, loved teachers that did that

Reminds of my sophomore year in college when my favorite professor retired. He gave everyone an A!!

dope ass professor. one of my professors "retired" suddenly and we got Coach Hines as her replacement.

Yeah, how did all those great draft grades work out in the past? Give me a break.

Let me know in 5 years how this draft grades out, until then it's irrelevant.

when was the last time the consensus of the major NFL media outlets graded the Bills B or above.

And no Jerry S and other local reporters don't count due to home town bias.

Draft grades, good or bad, always bother me.

A pundit creates a grade based on what they think should have happened. They can never be wrong, it is the team picking that is wrong. Not many places in the world you can pimp out your opinion and then judge the actions of others on that opinion. By the time the facts actually prove them right or wrong, that is history to be ignored.

Yes, it is true that these draft grades are meaningless. Until the players take the field, and ultimately two or three years down the road for the developmental guys, you never know. That said, I would rather get graded a meaningless A than a meaningless C, D or F. In so many past drafts, I would groan and say "WHY? or "WTF?" as the Bills picks are made (the most painful in my memory being Donte Whitner, followed by Aaron Maybin). This year, I was nodding my head and thinking "YES, GREAT PICK!" as the draft went on. Putting it all into perspective, draft grades, meaningless or not, are part of the fun and entertainment in following the Bills, so let's just let go of the angst and enjoy the high grades!

when was the last time the consensus of the major NFL media outlets graded the Bills B or above.

And no Jerry S and other local reporters don't count due to home town bias.

Opinions of "NFL media outlet (ie stephon a. Smith)" don't mean jack. Imo.

Put these guys in pads and in front of the flying bullets in September. Then they can talk

draft grades.

Opinions of "NFL media outlet (ie stephon a. Smith)" don't mean jack. Imo.

Put these guys in pads and in front of the flying bullets in September. Then they can talk

draft grades.

Stephon a. Smith is a whack a doo if you ask me.

When I see the Bills haters in the "media" praise the Bills I won't refute them. I'm talking media people like Pete Prisco, Mike Rodent I mean Rodak

When former NFL coaches think the Bills did OK I won't argue with them.