GM Doug Whaley has been fired

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to know Pegula's advisors...outside of those listed with the Bills(Brandon). This guy went from never firing anyone to steamrolling everyone in his path. He is very soon going to make Snyder look like a choir boy.

I don't know which team is in worse shape..Bills or Sabres?

Being a Buffalo sports fan sucks. :(

Edited by LabattBlue

Alternative? Ummmmmmmm this is complete dysfunction

i dont think so; this has been the plan all along from McD and Pegula (since McDs hiring). Whaley and co were going to help McD through his first off season; and its clear this draft was driven by Coach. This team will be built like the Pats/chiefs/seahawks.. i.e. a team whose coach is in charge. And lets be honest, this was a pretty good draft the coach put together

i dont think so; this has been the plan all along from McD and Pegula (since McDs hiring). Whaley and co were going to help McD through his first off season; and its clear this draft was driven by Coach. This team will be built like the Pats/chiefs/seahawks.. i.e. a team whose coach is in charge. And lets be honest, this was a pretty good draft the coach put together

If true, don't you think this ROOKIE head coach is biting off way more than he can chew. I think it is going to end badly.

I'd love to know Pegula's advisors...outside of those listed with the Bills(Brandon). This guy went from never firing anyone to steamrolling everyone in his path. He is very soon going to make Snyder look like a choir boy.

I don't know which team is in worse shape..Bills or Sabres?

Being a Buffalo sports fan sucks. :(

i kinda think the reverse; i think he is finally getting it. The sabers he cleared house and he is doing what he should have done the first time around - hire GM...GM hire coach...Coach and GM assemble team

For the Bills...this team hired Coach McD to be the czar of this team ala Pats/seahawks/Chiefs. The next GM you bet will be partly chosen by mcdermot