Shady on ESPN

QB Bills

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to be humble and classy Shady....you are a punk.

He's going into his 3rd year, when are people going to realize that is who Shady is...

He's very confident about his level of skill a's a RB, which could definitely be perceived as cocky but he backs it up on the field! He has a right to talk like that with his career numbers.

And I agree with Shadys reasoning on this Kiko posts a picture of a game where Shady had 150 yards and 2 Tds. Lol Go find a different picture, not one where you and the rest of your LB corps got dismantled in the run game

He's going into his 3rd year, when are people going to realize that is who Shady is...

He's very confident about his level of skill a's a RB, which could definitely be perceived as cocky but he backs it up on the field! He has a right to talk like that with his career numbers.

And I agree with Shadys reasoning on this Kiko posts a picture of a game where Shady had 150 yards and 2 Tds. Lol Go find a different picture, not one where you and the rest of your LB corps got dismantled in the run game

Who won that game? And please post the game stats last year where he ran for 150 and two TD's. Can't find it. Oh, by the way Shady, it's a team sport you moron. Don't get butt hurt over a pic if it makes it look bad for your team. Had he overlooked it, we wouldn't look like the goofy team that allowed Ajayi to rush for 200 yds twice in one season. Maybe Shady can try to hit 200 next year. Go polish your earings bro.

Lmao @ people stating is he's a punk & too cocky...

Guess you never heard any of the other running backs in this league speak. It comes with the position.

Btw shady is top 3.

David Johnson, Bell, shady, and who else you like behind him.

No doubt he's a good player...that wasn't my point. Saying "I bet his dad wishes I was his son" is a punk ass comment I didn't think was humorous at all. In fact, it was embarassing.

It's always about LeSean. Always has been, always will.

Man do I miss the Thurman Thomas days.

"I am the QB of this team"

No doubt he's a good player...that wasn't my point. Saying "I bet his dad wishes I was his son" is a punk ass comment I didn't think was humorous at all. In fact, it was embarassing.

that was funny as hell...just playing the dozens "bro"

Edited by plenzmd1

Why are people so harsh on Shady. To me it looks like he didnt get baited, was honest about his feelings for Philly, was positive about Buffalo's future, stated we were just a few bonehead plays away (true), positive attitude in handling the Pats while conceding it was tough, strong belief in own abilities (which you need to have as a skill player trying to win), didnt throw Rex under the bus, and putting kiko in his place (yes one trashy comment but a far cry from his "girls only party intro to the Bills, no?).

I liked the interview - didnt tell us much in terms of details, but does indicate that there is a positive vibe about the Bills this season - which I love!

Who won that game? And please post the game stats last year where he ran for 150 and two TD's. Can't find it. Oh, by the way Shady, it's a team sport you moron. Don't get butt hurt over a pic if it makes it look bad for your team. Had he overlooked it, we wouldn't look like the goofy team that allowed Ajayi to rush for 200 yds twice in one season. Maybe Shady can try to hit 200 next year. Go polish your earings bro.

Ajayi couldn't hold Shady's jockstrap and has a long way to go to say he's even a good RB. He gained almost half his yards in 3 games, 2 against the Bills. Shady has consistently been a top performer.

And I shudder to think what Thurman would have said if he had had Twitter back in the day. Same goes for the rest of the "bickering Bills." Never mind having camera phones to record everything.

And I shudder to think what Thurman would have said if he had had Twitter back in the day. Same goes for the rest of the "bickering Bills."

I wish. The scandals would have been through the roof.

Edited by KermitMcDermott

I think the actual quote was I am the Michael Jordan of this offense

Man, my old brain hurting nw...was the "jordon" not before a Super Bowl...

and the "QB" quote after Kelly was nailed and called out House ( think it was house)

Man, my old brain hurting nw...was the "jordon" not before a Super Bowl...

and the "QB" quote after Kelly was nailed and called out House ( think it was house)

I'm not sure exactly when the quotes were made but I 100% remember him making the statement about being the Michael Jordan of the offense. I don't really recall him making the statement about being the Quarterback but i'm not saying you are wrong about it. That was many moons ago my friend