This team stinks thanks for horrible draft.

The mind wanders into dark places in the late hours of the night,

All kidding aside, I'm just curious to know what the original poster would have done different. He seemed pretty intense and sure of his opinion, so he must have a better alternative.

He did use pretty much every cliche used on this board against the FO. So, I was giving him the benefit of doubt that he wasnt serious and was simply making a weak attempt at sarcasm. If he/she was sober and serious, no one can help him/her.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect if I had the time to through previous post I will find there is a group on here that is negative about everything. I give the draft I solid b plus. Factoring next years extra one

....the unknowns of medical marijuana have yet to prove the end all cure all for every mind deficiency....especially on message boards....but maybe some day..........

The Bills are horrible the Bills are losers the Bills suck! Coach McD sucks , Pegs sucks, Whaley sucks, we suck... Kim sucks yes she sucks ..

We love to reach no patience at all a bunch of trade whores. This team I'm done with them.... They draft like a bunch of old timers electing for need rather then best player available. They act like these guys are gonna actually make a difference at a early time in there careers they act like there a need fill away from being good. What a jk. To he'll with them. Smh

Seeya! Do not let the screen door hit you on the ass on your way out!

It'll be 20+ years before we make the playoffs!!! This team will never learn.. Barely ever willing to pay the players we draft that are good, and then overpay free agents to come when we stink..

This draft was horrible... when you take the whole offseason together with the draft... and then trade down to get extra picks only to trade up and waste the picks??? doesn't make sense when we could have had Lattimore, Watson, or OJ Howard... ALL REAL IMPACT PLAYERS

He did use pretty much every cliche used on this board against the FO. So, I was giving him the benefit of doubt that he wasnt serious and was simply making a weak attempt at sarcasm. If he/she was sober and serious, no one can help him/her.

I thought it was dark sarcasm. He is a decent fellow

....the unknowns of medical marijuana have yet to prove the end all cure all for every mind deficiency....especially on message boards....but maybe some day..........

wait.

what?

Mind deficiency?

dude.

I'll continue the research.

A true Soldier of Truth.

we thank you for your sacrifice Brother

It'll be 20+ years before we make the playoffs!!! This team will never learn.. Barely ever willing to pay the players we draft that are good, and then overpay free agents to come when we stink..

This draft was horrible... when you take the whole offseason together with the draft... and then trade down to get extra picks only to trade up and waste the picks??? doesn't make sense when we could have had Lattimore, Watson, or OJ Howard... ALL REAL IMPACT PLAYERS

Howard was my guy. Dropped to 16 didn't he ?

Maybe McD is building a foundation

We get to help ourselves in multiple ways on Nov 26th.

well done Chi Town

The Bills started with 6 picks.

1, 2, 3, 5, 5, 6

As of right now, the Bills have 6 picks

1, 2, 2, 5, 5, 6

And they added another 1st Rounder for next year. I think the trading around worked.

Amen Brother .. .and that 2nd 5th Rounder brought us Gruden's favorite NFL ready QB in the last 4 seasons of Gruden's QB camp

I suspect if I had the time to through previous post I will find there is a group on here that is negative about everything. I give the draft I solid b plus. Factoring next years extra one

Apparently I liked it a lot more than you did.

Honestly, everyone should have expected the Bills to have a "safe" draft this season,

McDermott gets a bye this year.........he's going to pick up his players of "need".........nothing fancy, nothing sexy..........just players to come in and fill the role.

awesome first post!!

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

The Bills are horrible the Bills are losers the Bills suck! Coach McD sucks , Pegs sucks, Whaley sucks, we suck... Kim sucks yes she sucks ..

We love to reach no patience at all a bunch of trade whores. This team I'm done with them.... They draft like a bunch of old timers electing for need rather then best player available. They act like these guys are gonna actually make a difference at a early time in there careers they act like there a need fill away from being good. What a jk. To he'll with them. Smh

This about sums up the board.