RD 2, Pick 63: Dion Dawkins (OT) - TEM

SDS

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already called the McDermott hiring and Peterman selection when smug know-it-alls like yourself were busy poking fun at my suggestions.

You're the type who would've mocked me stating that the Bills should strongly consider Peterman because you didn't know sh*t about the less heralded player but then the second you hear a sports personality or media draft expert echo similar sentiments then suddenly you start embracing the player as if you were privy to those qualities all along.

I've been on boards a long time so I know how clowns like yourself operate.

He doesn't look like a fit at OT. Could be wrong...just sayin'.

get-a-load-of-this-guy-13863282.png

Edited by ndirish1978

• 2 weeks later...

Let us all hope this kid can lock down the RT position. I have seen quite enough of Jordan Mills.

@JohnMurphyShow

Juan Castillo on rookie lineman Dion Dawkins @DDawkins66 : "He can play all four (guard/tackle) positions".

sweet : )

I think we got something in this Kid. And i like Brown coming on.

Koolaid says.... Top 7 O line

sweet : )

I think we got something in this Kid. And i like Brown coming on.

Koolaid says.... Top 7 O line

I am PRAYING that Dawkins moves Mills to the bench.....

We not only gave up a high pick for him....but we also gave additional pick/picks

but if he ends up being a quality year 1 starter.......its all good and worth it

From what Juan Castillo said it sounds like they want Dion at RT but he said right now he is splitting time with Mills because of "how well Jordan is playing." Translation: Dion needs to do better in camp to separate himself because Mills is terrible

From what Juan Castillo said it sounds like they want Dion at RT but he said right now he is splitting time with Mills because of "how well Jordan is playing." Translation: Dion needs to do better in camp to separate himself because Mills is terrible

I thought he was playing left tackle because Glenn is out?

I thought he was playing left tackle because Glenn is out?

He was lining up there at ota's but they have him penciled in as starter at RT and he said he's been splitting time there and he wants to see them compete for the job. If he's any good it shouldn't be much of a competition. Mills was probably the worst player on the team last year

#Bills had FOUR 5th round picks. Unloading 2 is nothing. Now the question is can Dawkins play T at NFL-level? If not, bad pick

I wouldn't necessarily call it a bad pick if he can't. Richie and Eric are getting up there and we're gonna need replacements for them at some point. I see Groy taking one of those spots eventually and if Dawkins fails at tackle it sounds like he can slide in at guard. Either way it helps set the line up for the future. If he fails all around then obviously that would be a bad pick but versatility isn't a bad thing. I like the pick as of right now Edited by CDogg20

I wouldn't necessarily call it a bad pick if he can't. Richie and Eric are getting up there and we're gonna need replacements for them at some point. I see Groy taking one of those spots eventually and if Dawkins fails at tackle it sounds like he can slide in at guard. Either way it helps set the line up for the future. If he fails all around then obviously that would be a bad pick but versatility isn't a bad thing. I like the pick as of right now

I would

We have plenty of guys that can play guard and that would be a bad allocation of resources

If Dawkins can play RT consistantly well......worth it