2017 NFL Draft: Round 2 & 3 Discussion

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fair enough. i don't know woods's college production, but i can imagine it matches jones. i know it's not an even comparison, but i also don't completely understand why people are insisting on comparing him with woods. is it size, or just because he's filling that position?

I think it's just bc we are replacing what we lost in FA.

I fancy myself a draft fanatic so I'm disappointed we didn't grab some other players at 44 and 91. I also think we are going to lose a lot this year.

With the players we are drafting - very experienced, polished players (Jones is a great route runner) - I think Mc Dermitt is ready to win this year. So they're approaching the draft much different than I and a lot of fans would.

Not good asset management. Godwin still on the board.

I was secretly hoping Leroi was wrong about the trade up, even though I really like Zay, but had Goodwin rated higher and thought one would be available at 44 myself...

Would prefer Goodwin and the 3rd myself. Zay and a 4th is still decent comparably.

even if 50 of those receptions were screens, it's still pretty amazing.

Catch THAT many and everyone is onto you, no sneaking up on anyone. He was expected to go around there, I think, and we got the guy we wanted. Were there comparable guys we could have had for free? That was a valid point. They will make the call and stay or get fired for the outcome. I'll just watch and scream.

So... We lost two players because one wanted too much money and the other got a bit too much to match and we manage to fill the spots and get and extra first rounder and people are bummed.

Unreal.

My only complaint would be not remaining patient in the 2nd. You forgot to mention we got rid of a bad apple in Gilmore.

So... We lost two players because one wanted too much money and the other got a bit too much to match and we manage to fill the spots and get and extra first rounder and people are bummed.

Unreal.

We should be drafting QBs with every pick, then trading up for more QBs using next year's picks. I think that would make them happy. That or the Bills announcing they are going to stop being a team. I literally cannot see how this draft could have gone better for us so far.

I admit I went back to confirm it. Yes, some screens, but not entirely by any means. Had huge production and our coaches have good insight into him. Hopefully not in a stupid Rex way.

if Bills ever start running screens and YAC plays near the LoS I would be delighted. Sammies best asset in College.