Video proof GM Doug in charge of answering phones

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doug's MO is to trade up. He likes losing picks to get better players. I don't know who made this decision but I don't believe it was Whaley.

But if he gets "blame" for the EJ pick, then surely he was behind the trade DOWN then too, right?

All he's really shown is that he's willing to maneuver.

But if he gets "blame" for the EJ pick, then surely he was behind the trade DOWN then too, right?

All he's really shown is that he's willing to maneuver.

Maybe but I feel that Nix was part of the influence of trading down there. When Whaley drafts he can't resist trading up at least once a draft. I fully would have expected Whaley to draft Lattimore.

The video is a bit grainy

Lol

Honestly whoever was in charge did a great job last night.

I know who was in charge last night. it's on video with the KC Chiefs GM talking about him and our GM Doug Wahley putting this deal togather a week ago. But don't watch the video you might find out your wrong. Also I not on board with Wahley being are GM after last night. He decided to trade away a sure fire Probowler and the next Fave to The Chiefs who cleaned his clock Who care about a flippin corner back. It's all about getting a QB. Did you listen to GM Dorsey why they made this trade. There laughing there asses off right now. Edited by billsareback

I know who was in charge last night. it's on video with the KC Chiefs GM talking about him and our GM Doug Wahley putting this deal togather a week ago. But don't watch the video you might find out your wrong. Also I not on board with Wahley being are GM after last night. He decided to take away a sure fire Probowler and the next Fave to The Chiefs who cleaned his click. Who care about a flippin corner back. It's all about getting a QB. Did you listen to GM Dorsey why they made this trade. There laughing there asses off right now.

Laughing now doesn't mean a thing. Let's see how right they are after Mahomes develops into what he'll ultimately be as an NFL QB.

McDermott's draft, not Whaley.

McDermott's draft, not Whaley.

I never heard the KC GM mention our Rookie coach who's done jack squat in the NFL, but he talked about the gentleman's agreement him and Doug Whaley had. No where does out Rookie coach come into this. So get your facts straight and stop pretending you know something.

whaley was in charge of assembling the draft board and gauging other teams interest in trading up or down.

he doesn't have FINAL say over anything.

he is dead man walking. will be fired in a week.

This is a serious question: how do you know this?

Every GM has talked to media, except Whaley. Lol. If I am him, I'm embarrassed

Except if you're him, it's more embarrassing to talk to the media.

One Buffalo. One face.

McDermott's.

I see some are still having trouble understanding the nature of collaborative efforts. Perhaps nothing exemplifies that more than the NFL draft.

Exactly, but some are blinded by hatred.

One Buffalo. One face.

McDermott's.

I don't know how this turns out, but nothing wrong with the above.

One Buffalo. One face.

McDermott's.

Our Rookie coach is a good talker just like REX. Let's see him do something with the talent our GM got him. All talk from the rookie coach. The real brains is Doug who has a 4 year contract and is not going anywhere. So keep thinking that I be reminding you that for the next year. Rookie coach can talk but he's no college scout or talent evaluator. never was. Doug is the guy that does that. So says the Chiefs GM in that interview I posted. So please stop embarrassing your self. Your looking very silly.

whaley was in charge of assembling the draft board and gauging other teams interest in trading up or down.

he doesn't have FINAL say over anything.

he is dead man walking. will be fired in a week.

I love how you so authentically believe this without having a single shred or real knowledge to anything you just wrote.

Our Rookie coach is a good talker just like REX. Let's see him do something with the talent our GM got him. All talk from the rookie coach. The real brains is Doug who has a 4 year contract and is not going anywhere. So keep thinking that I be reminding you that for the next year. Rookie coach can talk but he's no college scout or talent evaluator. never was. Doug is the guy that does that. So says the Chiefs GM in that interview I posted. So please stop embarrassing your self. Your looking very silly.

Wow. You couldn't have been misunderstanding my posts in this thread more if you tried. I've actually been agreeing with you.

It's nice that I've now been attacked by a Whaley hater and a Whaley supporter all in one thread.

I'm done with you, too. Good luck with your side of the bitchfest.