TG on Whaley & McD sounds to be in charge update

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So adding three pro bowlers doesn't better a team. Interesting.

. Terrible additions to the defense and The farm system is said to be weak

Baptiste, Bailey, Carrier, Fasching, Guhle, Nylander, Asplund

Speed and skill on the way. They do have to buyout Moulson and or Ennis, move Gorges to 7th D.

Antipin coming and they can trade for another D with pieces

I should have known from your posts in other threads that you were a commie!

:lol::lol::lol:

Anarchist.

Well, you graduated a lot of players, and in fairness, might be a different looking team with Ekblad and McDavid/Eichel.

Honestly, the fans could run this team better. Hate that the NFL requires owners who are billionaires. Buffalo, NY should own the Bills.

Yeah. How dare businesses be bought and/or owned by people who can afford it. But I would be in favor of a publicly owned Bills like the Pack. I'd buy some shares especially if some here tried to run it. The money would be worth the laugh.

I think they kept him around this long because they know he does a good job finding cheap free agents. If he has a strong suit that would be it.

Yes. Very strong. And it is a talent that will payoff immensely in the near future if things keep going forward. (in my opinion)

Yeah. How dare businesses be bought and/or owned by people who can afford it. But I would be in favor of a publicly owned Bills like the Pack. I'd buy some shares especially if some here tried to run it. The money would be worth the laugh.

These billionaires want us to finance or put money in while they take the profits. Rather we just cut out the middleman.

Baptiste, Bailey, Carrier, Fasching, Guhle, Nylander, Asplund

Speed and skill on the way. They do have to buyout Moulson and or Ennis, move Gorges to 7th D.

Antipin coming and they can trade for another D with pieces

Anarchist.

Let's hope you're right.

This roster is worse now than at the end of the season.

We'll have to disagree on that one. We finally get Ragland and Lawson for a full season, as well as Watkins. Good depth brought in. Draft coming up.

I remember when Moorman was our best player. Whaley has done a more solid job than many seem to think.

I didnt say anything about adding players. I stated :

He hasn't done anything to get this team any closer to being a playoff team. How do you measure being a playoff team? Wins? Losses? Making the playoffs? If adding probowlers to a team lead to playoff births then there would be quite a few teams that make the playoffs. Chargers, Ravens, and Titans. But as a cumulative group of decisions by our GM his addition of two Pro Bowlers literally had zero increase of us making the playoffs in comparison to our teams of yesteryear prior to Whaleys arrival. So yes hes literally done nothing to get this team closer to the playoffs.

And it will be worse next year when KW is gone, Incognito is up and the team is another year older...

Should have burnt it down when Rex went...

Unless last year's draft pays off handsomely.

And if they draft well this year.

Don't you guys take that into consideration?

I didnt say anything about adding players. I stated :

He hasn't done anything to get this team any closer to being a playoff team. How do you measure being a playoff team? Wins? Losses? Making the playoffs? If adding probowlers to a team lead to playoff births then there would be quite a few teams that make the playoffs. Chargers, Ravens, and Titans. But as a cumulative group of decisions by our GM his addition of two Pro Bowlers literally had zero increase of us making the playoffs in comparison to our teams of yesteryear prior to Whaleys arrival. So yes hes literally done nothing to get this team closer to the playoffs.

Except add some talented players. Which he needs to do more if.

Unless last year's draft pays off handsomely.

And if they draft well this year.

Don't you guys take that into consideration?

I actually think we are only 2 great drafts from being competitive. That's why I spend so much energy discussing this. This draft is critical (yes, I know people always say that). But I really believe this could set us up for playoffs or send us down in to a worse place than where we are.