[closed]Why we may have to draft a QB first round

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe they dont like them?

All the scouting and visits they have had suggest they do. Hopefully they don't let suppose value get in the way.

trololololol

Those are facts. Harbaugh, Payton, Mike Smith, Pagano...just off the top of head. Edited by BuffaloBud420

....obviously an AARP member like me..... :thumbsup:

Yeah.......the old "you could say the sky is green...." might have caught them off guard back in the day but the logic just doesn't stand the test of time.........unless.......was the sky ever green back then?

If they take a QB this year he's not going to start anyway so if they go 7--9 what good did drafting them do? You still have a guy that can' beat your current starter. They also have to beat out T. J. Yates to even have a shot at playing. So I don't follow your logic.

yep. It's a long term move if they do it.

Grab either Tribusky or Watson. We are not going to be in the running for the Big 3 (Darnold, Rosen, Allen) next year. They are all going top 5.

It's most likely going to be another mediocre year. 6-10 to 8-8 at best. We could be up the creek without a paddle if we don't.

god the football gods hate us. Why did luck stay in school... Then we pass on dalton , carr, and dak... I truly feel we have to luck into a franchise guy. Hell we won two random games in 2010 we couldve got cam. What a joke.

Oh yeah cousins too........

If there was ever a year to draft a QB in the 1st round it would be this year.

1st year HC won't be getting fired this year if the team misses the playoffs

We have Tyrod Taylor for 2 years and a case can be made that he's better than half the QB's in this league.

Draft the most coachable prospect and leave him on the bench for two years.

We aren't beating the patriots to win the east this year, if anything they look like they are going after 19-0 with their uncharacteristic offseason spending spree.

If we suck next year we get a high pick and have one year with our potential QB of the future on the roster.

So he's better because he's a different guy. Got it.

no, he's worse, probably be fired mid season and they will finish 2-14.

that's why I'm not watching this season. I mean coaches being fired, losing games, why the !@#$ would you even watch?

I can post ridiculous bull **** just like you have so far this off season. but carry on with you're "firing the HC" bull ****!

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

that's why I'm not watching this season. I mean coaches being fired, losing games, why the !@#$ would you even watch?

I can post ridiculous bull **** just like you have so far this off season. but carry on with you're "firing the HC" bull ****!

When they get irrational, I found it's much better to say nice chatting with you and have a good day and be done with them. They aren't listening to logic anyway, so why waste your time?

All I said was McDermott needs to do better than .500 to remain the coach. Do you think the standard should be lower than Rex? If so, why?