Gareon Conley accused of sexual assault; denies allegations

and that is telling. Ever have a friend go to a Hollywood party? They make invitations for group sex upstairs seem like a non event.

I couldn't possibly care less about this news story about the director of Silence of the Lambs dying and it's been forced on my eyeballs in 7 different news sources.

This isn't remotely news...

Different type of celebrity.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quit while you're behind. You've already come off as a misogynistic, bitter and lacking self-awareness with your initial series of posts. You're not going to salvage anything pretending your crude remarks are somehow based in statistics.

except they are. Read the link...

Hmmm... two QBs go in the top 10, J. Allen falls to us, then we scoop bad boys Foster and Conley at 44, 75 or trade up and call it a day. Three high to mid-first rounders and the D is transformed for years to come.

I know its not happenin'.

Ugh why J Allen? He of 2 arthritic shoulders? Edited by Zulu Cthulhu

Ugh why J Allen? He of 2 arthritic shoulders?

Because he's gonna be better than Julius Peppers (according to C. Casserly). But I dont think you need worry. I think he's gone before 10 even if 2 QBs are taken.

And we seem to like D-Linemen with bum shoulders anyway.

Seriously I have not heard that Allen was likely to drop for health related issues. Maybe I'm just not up to date tho.

Because he's gonna be better than Julius Peppers (according to C. Casserly). But I dont think you need worry. I think he's gone before 10 even if 2 QBs are taken.

And we seem to like D-Linemen with bum shoulders anyway.

Seriously I have not heard that Allen was likely to drop for health related issues. Maybe I'm just not up to date tho.

He's been lowered by some yes. Still a good player from a great program; I am just a bit sour on drafting injured/potentially injured players given recent history.

He's been lowered by some yes. Still a good player from a great program; I am just a bit sour on drafting injured/potentially injured players given recent history.

From what I glean he is no longer challenging Garrett for top spot in some folks minds who maybe thought so but is still comfortably top 12 at worst. Says docs tell him that if its a problem it wont be for 15 to 20 years.

I can find you links to physics papers showing that theoretically an elephant can dangle from the ledge of a cliff by his tail holding a daisy if I wanted to, but I don't believe it's an actual fact because I understand the source is theoretical. You as a source have zero credibility and your first post showed you're a fairly loathsome individual, I won't bother to read your cherry-picked "research."

I can find you links to physics papers showing that theoretically an elephant can dangle from the ledge of a cliff by his tail holding a daisy if I wanted to, but I don't believe it's an actual fact because I understand the source is theoretical. You as a source have zero credibility and your first post showed you're a fairly loathsome individual, I won't bother to read your cherry-picked "research."

Yup.

Each matter is between the people involved, they know what happened and hopefully they will tell the actual truth about the situation, which can be tricky in the first place.

Trying to paint every case based on some observations doesn't work except for some kind of amusement.

Pray nobody you know never gets stuck in something like this with dire consequences dangling, hire competent counsel...

Cyrus suffered a triple blow all at once. Tore his ACL, the surgeon botched the repair and there's a family history of arthritis.

It's amazing how far they have come. It used to be a torn ACL felt like the end of a career. Now, I just assume it will be back to 100% by next season. I was unaware of that part of the story. That's a shame. The guy has had some rough breaks. Hope he's doing better now with whatever it is.

I can find you links to physics papers showing that theoretically an elephant can dangle from the ledge of a cliff by his tail holding a daisy if I wanted to,

No you can't.

But I can write one, if you want.

I've seen and heard "reliable" studies claiming everything from "only 1% of college women are raped during their four years in college," to "every woman who goes to college is sexually assaulted at least once during college."

The only thing the "reliable" studies convinced me is that there are no reliable studies on the subject. Nobody really knows, and everyone just cherry-picks whatever best supports their point.